Feelgood Salon - facials, manicure, waxing

96 posts in this topic

cold weather special :)

Due to the "lovely" cold weather I thought I we will try and give you a reason to smile ;)

Every client booking an appointment for today or tomorrow (14th October 2009 and 15th October 2009)

and also next week 20th till the 23rd of October 2009

will receive an extra 20% off the end bill (excluding our specials on feelgoodies).

Just mention "Toytown special" when you call (089 / 2020 5005) or email (mail@feelgood-salon.com)

See you soon and wrap up warm. B)

Wee bit annoyed.

Was there two weeks ago for Eyebrow wax and something else, (not my first time in the salon BTW). Came home and had to spend another 15-20 minutes plucking myself as a lot of hairs were missed whilst waxing. I only noticed it when I got home. Otherwise I would have complained.

All the girls are nice and friendly and I really like the salon was just annoyed as I hate doing my eyebrows and having to spend extra time myself after having paid for them to be done properly.

Based on recommendation on TT, went to salon last week and was quite happy with the service.

Krista is very friendly and provided good facial...

Will definitely go again :-)

NEW! NEW! NEW :D

Vibration training = more muscles = less fat = firm skin

You are not the tipe of person visiting a Fitness studio or just don't have the time for it?

But you are not happy with your own body shape?

We now have the solution for you! We love the result and believe in it

A 15 minute work out on our Vibrationplate is more effective then 60 minutes in a Fitness studio.

You save time, it is fun and it works!

More information here and in our Salon

You can also find us on Facebook now. Just press LIKE and you wont miss out on our offers.

Also new: We are now open most mondays.

Times changes, some time from 9.00 till 16.00, some time from 14.00 till 20.00. Just ask us, and we will let you know.

See you soon :rolleyes:

and...thank you so much for all your good comments and visits in the Feelgoodsalon

I went to Feelgood Salon after a friend recommended it to me.

That was last year somewhen. Anyway, I didn´t meet Krista, but Franziska, for a bikini wax.

This was not the first time I did it, but it was surely the first time I had it done with a roll-on wax dispenser thing. I have never seen these things being used in a salon, I thought they were for home usage only.

Needless to say, the roll-on dispenser is not appropriate for a bikini wax, because of its straight shape (wax had to be reapplied because the roll-on just couldn´t reach all points=lots of wax in one point=pain!). Plus, because of it, big areas were waxed at one time, instead of doing it little by little as I always had it done in the past, so it was painful.

I tried to find an explanation for it for a long time, but all I could come up with is that this was very unprofessional - at least compared to my experience of salons.

Hi livializ,

I am sorry to hear that you were not happy with your visit to us.

I know we can´t please every costumer, even though we all do our best and work hard.

But I feel I have to set a few things straight, so other clients won´t misunderstand our services.

We do use the roll on wax and strips, mainly on legs, arms and sometimes on the bikini area (if the hair is too short for our soft wax). We assess each customer individually, dependent on the hair, and using our experience.

I would say 95% of the bikini wax is done with our soft wax ( without strips).

The "roll-on dispenser" is out for professional use nearly 20 years but ofcourse can now also be found for home use - but of a lesser quality.

And yes, it can sometimes hurt more than other days, I am sure everyone will agree with that, but that doesn´t mean the "waxer" is unprofessional.

However, I always appreciate feedback, but think it should always be discussed with me personally first(or by email), before writing an anonymous post somewhere like here.

I Went to Feel Good Salon for the first time 2 days ago with my sister and we were both extremely pleased. I actually had Franziska do me and the whole process was quick, painless and thorough (after waxing, they used tweezers to get every last strand). It's as smooth as baby's butt now. Even my sister was amazed at how quick and painless it was (she had Ivana help her). Not to mention, they were so nice!! I will definitely be going back for my bikini wax!!

I have been going to Feelgood salon for waxing, pedicures and tinting for the last 4 years. Krista and the girls look after you amazingly well and Krista is not the only one who speaks perfect English, they all do. I couldn't recommend them highly enough for your beauty treatments. And based on the previous posts, this service hasn't changed for many years. For professional service with attention to details, very good products and a warm and friendly environment you are in good hands.

Hi Krista,

I appreciate your answer.

However I don´t think I made anything wrong here - as you receive (many) positive reviews, you might as well receive negative ones, in the same anonymous form.

Wishing you all the best.

Hi Livializ

I'm with you here, roll-on on the bikini area is a no no in most places I tried. (Incidently the only time it was attempted on me was in Germany, I walked out)

I am happy :) to say that from the 1st of August 2014 we will have new opening times :) !!!

Monday through Thursday till 20.00

Wednesday and Friday from 8.00

Saturday till 19.00

MORE FEELGOODTIME for you

Also, please have a look on my Facebook page

facebook feelgood salon

and help me choose the best pictures for the Feelgoodcalender 2015

simply "like" 5 pictures per folder you like the best.

Thank you for your help and see you soon

Krista and the Feelgoodteam :rolleyes:

Sorry for the confusion,

here are the opening times starting from the 1st of August 2014

Monday from 10.00 - 20.00

Tuesday from 09.00 - 20.00

Wednesday 08.00 - 20.00

Thursday from 09.00 - 20.00

Friday from 08.00 - 18.30

Saturday from 09.00 - 19.00

hope to see you soon

I have been there only once so far and really liked their flexibility (the earliest I could book myself in for was 18.30 and they agreed to pencil me in). They do great pedicures and eyebrow correction (something I really cannot stand, for me it's more painful than bikini wax for some reason, but they have a special technique, very quick and clean). Very cosy premises, the place resembles an old Parisian apartment. Totally recommend it!

NEW !!! NEW!! NEW!!!

It is now even easier, to book your appointments with us.

Just use our  online booking (just klick on this link)

visit our website, or download our feelgoodsalon app

From the first of March 2016 we will be open nearly 12h a day for you

Monday from 10.30 - 20.00

Tuesday from 08.00 - 20.00

Wednesday 08.00 - 20.00

Thursday from 08.00 - 20.00

Friday from 08.00 - 20.00

Saturday from 09.00 - 19.00

At the moment we are a very international team

we all speak German and English, but we also have girls speaking

Italian, Spanish and Romanian

come and visit us :wub: