TT Berlin Photography Club photo meet up

281 posts in this topic

point5ive: a model shoot would be a great idea (it would take a bit of planning but would be a laugh I think) how would you see that working? Presumably we would shoot them out and about in Berlin posing around and such? B)

Not to complicate it too much but I guess if we did do this we wouldn't need to worry about model release forms etc. because no money is changing hands? A gentleman's agreement that we would share back our top photos (emailing whoever modelled where the pics are) so they could download/use them as an ad-hoc portfolio of some kind or at least memories of a fun day out with a bunch of suave English gents :)

I'm up for most things as long as I'm not going to end up in a cell for the night; I'd fear the ear-bashing my girlfriend would give me the next day :lol:

Fast tip, if anybody is interested. Tonight at Lido in Curvystrasse there's gonna be this event: http://www.germanairguitarfederation.de/seiten/index.htm

I'm trying to have a pass (with no success, at the moment, but I'll try calling this afternoon). It should be funny.

Oh, if you have a better knowledge of german than me and want to make a try... you're welcome!

The air guitar championships wow. I was at the Bread and Butter Berlin Fashion Expo Thursday and I could have done with press accreditation. I think we are going to have to found our own fake photo agency and get all accredited. Now we just need some on to build a site and give you an address my office is in Jerusalem str. hmmm.

I would be very interesed in the studio shoot and I know a handfull of models (I built there sites) but your going to have to pay them this TF* thing is just bollox.

Renting a studio lights etc is going to cost money a lot of money I don't mind throwing my hat in the ring but I don't what to be out of pocket.

I think we are going to have to found our own fake photo agency and get all accredited.

How about "Berlin Fauxtographic Inc."

lol @ fake agency. sounds perfect! Press passes are really handy if you can get them.

So what's the plan for tomorrow? I just got a new camera and want to test it out! Who's up for a mission?

point5ive: what did you go for? sorry I won't be able to make it tomorrow, going to do some serious chilling out at Wannsee tomorrow afternoon.

Have a good one though!

Now the proud owner of a Canon 50D, selling my 20D with 18-55 lens if anyone is interested. It's in perfect condition and was originally bought as a spare body so the only use it's had is over the past 12 months since I've had it.

I have some picks and a craigslist ad that I'll post later.

i have an idea for the TOMORROW (if someone wants to try for this contest)!

http://tourist.visitberlin.de/en/node/279449

Be present, at Potsdamer Platz on 15/07 at 6:15 pm, the helicopter starts on the Potsdamer Platz with a 2.6 ton heavy piece of the Berlin Wall. The colourful relic is currently standing on the area in front of the Bahn Tower, and on Thursday night will be flown about 100-metres up—to the newly opened PANORAMAPUNKT on the Kollhof Tower.

Submission Deadline is Wednesday, 21 July, at midnight, and the prizes are ok too.

Good Luck!!

Hi, I am new here! I am moving from Milan to Berlin on August and I would like to join a photography group.

The first month I will stay in Potsdam and then I will move to Berlin...if someone would like to help me in this new "photographic life" in Berlin, I will accept it!

Thank you and have a nice week!

marco

So, are we going anywhere this weekend people?

I'm sort of eager to get out and about with my new kit. Suggestions?

PS. My old camera's still for sale if anyone's interested, even if you're not check out my add, it got weird very quickly!

http://www.toytowngermany.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=182121

There is a massive volley ball area set up near gleisdreieck I have always been fascinated with skatesbords so i suggest we hit a skateboard park here in Berlin if we can find one. again sundown meet great light and a tad cooler.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnfrPjb8xbs&feature=player_embedded

Now I think we should try this.

There is a skateboard park on Grazer Damm in Schoenberg. It is in the middle of park. I don't know how well attended it is but it's there. There is a lot of skateboarder around Alexanderplatz as well. I have lots of experience in photographing skateboarders, snowboarding and other extreme sports. I will be back in Berlin on Tuesday.

Well, guys, it's my last weekend (I think) in Berlin before the move to Ireland. Anyone got something special planned for the photography group outing? My big camera is already being sent over there, but I have my little hand held one and would love to see everyone before I move... so... let's do something!

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in doing a photo shoot with me. I'm an actress new to town and looking for some new photos to update my comp card. No headshots, just shots for model comp card. Outdoor shoot preferred, but I'm willing to do some indoor stuff if you have a professional studio. I'm looking to do an exchange of photos for free use of them. I'll be available starting next week. I'd prefer someone who already has done this type of shoot. I've done many similar shoots in NYC so I'm just looking for something simple but professional. Send me a message and we can talk further, exchange photos to see if we're a good match, etc. I look forward to hearing from you!

The weather is supposed to be great this weekend, especially Saturday. Maybe we could make a day trip out of Berlin somewhere?

Hint: I still have Zlotys.

Jade

As much as I have had my fill of yet another city with a wall or a castle i'd love one last time to go to Poland.