Making the most of the snow

49 posts in this topic

That's pretty cool.

You could build a house with all the snow we have now...we got slammed last night...

aww thats so cool...Im off to walk on a frozen lake...must say we woke up to winter wonderland this morning...and the sun is shinning makes the snow glisten...

Tomorrow night we make Snow Woman a partner... a Snow man... an Arnie Schwarzeneger Snow MAN!

Who ever wants to come along is welcome... End of Plattlingerstr on the left!

Maybe we could do a Flash Snow man Mobbing!???

Interested call me on 01632495440...bring a good pair of gloves!

Maybe we could do a Flash Snow man Mobbing!???

OMG thats pure genius!

youtube please!!

Gonzo, I love it, but it looks like she has a lot of "snowulite" in the butt. Oh, and she does look a little frigid :P

THanks for the compliments but it really was my girlfriend! And no the proportions are not hers! ...I wish wink.gif

LOL...love Techsmex photo!

As we were making her an old one walked by and asked if we were making that for our kids..."ah not really!"..."oh ok"..."its to annoy our neighbours!"

One neighbour bumped into my girlfriend on the stairs and asked "Did you make the woman in the snow...it looks like something you would do!". Girlfriend likes to paints and our neightbour was over for coffee and worked out who the artist must be!

At the moment the snow isnt good enough to make another so hopefully we can try again during the week when its forecasted to snow.

It took about an hour to make. Its fun watching the people walk by, the snow womans bum is facing the path. So people stop and walk around the side to see the front. Most expressions are good, some grin, some wide smiles. But no horny drunks with frost bite on their wedding tackle!

I think that you should send your pics to the Süddeutsche Zeitung, they appreciate intelligent fun.

My Ma in the US admires your first attempt and is panting to meet Mr. Snow.

Shouldn't the nipples be standing even more erect in that cold? (Only slight criticism, love her.)

Great photo!!!

Techsmex's photo great, too. Am laughing