The laws about employees and Kurzarbeit

171 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, john g. said:

This is a serious point, no doubt. What is the role of banks, private utility companies, buying stuff from China which could be produced closer to home and all the rest of it.

Which globalism should be less globalist and which more and how? 

 

Kurzarbeit is socialism. Something Jeremy Corbyn would be very proud of.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that an endorsement of Corbyn?😎

We have a Tory Chancellor in the UK carrying out State intervention on a scale people would have laughed about as being impossible just a few months ago.

 

This is a serious situation.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, john g. said:

Is that an endorsement of Corbyn?😎

We have a Tory Chancellor in the UK carrying out State intervention on a scale people would have laughed about as being impossible just a few months ago.

 

This is a serious situation.

 

We have a Tory government carrying out a Corbyn manifesto.

 

John, the corona virus has destroyed the free market. 

 

Only a matter of time before all airlines are in Government hands.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RenegadeFurther said:

 

We have a Tory government carrying out a Corbyn manifesto.

 

John, the corona virus has destroyed the free market. 

 

Only a matter of time before all airlines are in Government hands.

 

Is that you Jeremy?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SpiderPig said:

 

Is that you Jeremy?

 

SP, hello no.

 

This post does not contain

 

1) bunkers

2) rationing

3) trump

4) the end of civilization.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SpiderPig said:

ut it does contain Nuts!

 

You think the airlines will survive?

 

What part is Nuts?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RenegadeFurther said:

 

SP, hello no.

 

This post does not contain

 

1) bunkers

2) rationing

3) trump

4) the end of civilization.

 

4 minutes ago, RenegadeFurther said:

 

You think the airlines will survive?

 

Why would we need airlines when civilisation is about to end?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RenegadeFurther said:

 

We have a Tory government carrying out a Corbyn manifesto.

 

John, the corona virus has destroyed the free market. 

 

Only a matter of time before all airlines are in Government hands.

It can also destroy the good parts of Socialism eg public health services, education for all. I am usually a believer in a mixed economy eg Belgian chocolates shouldn´t be in State hands and what the State does better collectively in all our interests should be that way.

Corona could destroy everything whether public or private. 

None of us has ever come across such a State of Emergency. Maybe 1 or 2 on here even went through World War Two.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, RenegadeFurther said:

We have a Tory government carrying out a Corbyn manifesto..

 

Hurrah!

 

Free internet for everyone*

 

(*Not Jewish people) 

 

1 minute ago, SpiderPig said:

Why would we need airlines when civilisation is about to end?

 

Is that you @murphaph ? 

 

:lol:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, RenegadeFurther said:

 

Kurzarbeit is socialism. Something Jeremy Corbyn would be very proud of.

So if the police, fire service, roads, refuse collection and many more. 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@RenegadeFurther There is no free market. All of those are in countries with heavily regulated markets. Even the labor market is regulated. You are welcome to go find a place with a free market. Let me know how that works for you.

 

If you don't like the laws, rules, and social contracts in Gemany, I guess hau ab and find some place you do like.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SpiderPig said:

 

 

Why would we need airlines when civilisation is about to end?

 

Seems like when civilization is about to end, the airlines would be the most in demand.

 

Or?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

@RenegadeFurther There is no free market. All of those are in countries with heavily regulated markets. Even the labor market is regulated. You are welcome to go find a place with a free market. Let me know how that works for you.

 

 

Is the Dax regulated? Germanys top 30 firms need to gain funds on the open market.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember the talk about the safest place to be in case of a nuclear war. The general consensus was Patagonia. Spent about 5 months there in my youth, sleeping bag and stuff. Bloody cold. Not on!

Anywhere else right now recommendable?🙁

Socialism? Capitalism? Whatever. 

We have the danger of extreme authoritarianism whatever. And people grassing on others for having the cheek to open their house doors and breathe.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, RenegadeFurther said:

 

Seems like when civilization is about to end, the airlines would be the most in demand.

 

Or?

They might be once we are allowed to travel again.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, RenegadeFurther said:

 

Is the Dax regulated? Germanys top 30 firms need to gain funds on the open market.

 

That is a rather silly question for someone who has an internet connection, but yes, it is and by several governmental bodies.

 

Open markets and free markets are different things. A free market is a purist concept wherein goods and services are traded with zero government regulation, no tariffs, and no laws surrounding labor, pollution, or honest dealing. Open markets are merely those where players have similar barriers to entry and are able to compete. This is high school economics stuff.

 

Why are you not answering my question about why an entity or individual who has paid their insurance premiums should not then get the benefit of those premiums?

 

You think you are saying something profound here, but you're really dodging the facts about the system within which we all operate.

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

 

Why are you not answering my question about why an entity or individual who has paid their insurance premiums should not then get the benefit of those premiums?

 

 

 

When was unemployment insurance introduced?

 

When was kurzarbeit introduced?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RenegadeFurther said:

 

When was unemployment insurance introduced?

 

When was kurzarbeit introduced?

 

What is true today? And answer my question. You know you're wrong and that's why you aren't answering. Shameful. You must be embarrassed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now