Watching American and English TV online

91 posts in this topic

Sharing is caring so here goes, chrome extension to watch your favourite tv shows, all of them work except for Hulu, so enjoy https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hola-unblocker/gkojfkhlekighikafcpjkiklfbnlmeio?hl=en-US

Thanks for sharing!! This extension works awesome.. It now works for Hulu too!

http://hola.org/unblocker.html

I still use tv-links.eu. I only stream, no downloads. It is up to date, a show that aired last night will already be on the site the next day.

I am not joining the darkside. :P

Don't get so uptight.

I am lucky that I can operate my laptop some days, let alone other website extensions and whatever...

No, I am not blond.

Blondness does not equate to dumbness. Continued displays of outright stupidity...yup, that does it. You're good to go.

You always got something to say don't you? You never say anything positive, you must be a miserable little man. Finding faults in everyone around you. The great keydeck thinks I am stupid!!! I might as well end it all now as I can not go on with my life being thought stupid by the likes of you.

I only stream, no downloads.

No, I am not blond.

True. Most blonds I know realise that streaming and downloading are essentially the same.

And so it begins.

I tried to make a joke but if you want to go that way, gotcha. So who is going to come in next and make a comment about my intelligence and then correct my grammar? That should be the next stage. Oh well, I got better things to do.

There is a bit of a learning curve but Usenet (Newsgroups) are another great source of finding and transferring all sorts of data (including TV shows in many languages). I would recommend Usenetserver.com. You do have to pay for the service... but it is a great service =)

***Again, do not just sign up for Usenet and expect to be a pro user right away. While it is much more "user friendly" than yesteryear... there is a learning curve to use it. Once you pick up the jist of it you can get information on pretty much anything you want.