English Speaking Jobs In Frankfurt

88 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, theGman said:

BASF

Can you please suggest a good carrier website like monster.de ?

You have good qualifications and experience and are in a large city. I'd say your chances are good. BASF is the largest chemical company in the world and it's not too far from you. Start there. Other than that, finding a job here is like any other place in the world. Get on google. Get profiles on monster, stepstone, xing etc. I am not in your field so can't help beyond that really. Just wanted to make sure you were aware of BASF around the corner from you.

2 hours ago, theGman said:

You have good qualifications and experience and are in a large city. I'd say your chances are good. BASF is the largest chemical company in the world and it's noto far from you. Start there. Other than that, finding a job here is like any other place in the world. Get on google. Get profiles on monster, stepstone, xing etc. I am not in your field so can't help beyond that really. Just wanted to make sure you were aware of BASF around the corner from you.

I accomplished my internship at BASF in my country, maybe i can have a chance :) Thank you so much :) 

49 minutes ago, BurcuB said:

I accomplished my internship at BASF in my country, maybe i can have a chance :) Thank you so much :) 

Frankfurt-Hoechst has that large industrial compound – lots of potential employers there. 

53 minutes ago, BurcuB said:

One thing I noticed some months ago was that the job listings on the BASF websites varied and if I was looking now, I would check both the standard 'green website' and the European 'orange website'. I haven't followed up on this and I do not know if the differences appear regularly.  

Hello. I'm a nurse. I'm looking for a job opportunity in a hospital that gives you a chance to improve your German and helps you with a course. Apart from this I'm looking for a guidance on a job that does not require good level of German. I have been looking for jobs and even cleaning jobs do. Please, help me. If you have any idea of a catering company or any place that one can work with English. The thing is I have been studying German but I find it hard to understand the language especially the accent. 

I hope I get an answer. Thank you in advance.

Posting this as a favour for a UK client of mine. They have a job (possibly 2) in Frankfurt for English speakers, who are entitled to live/work in Germany. Their client is an engineering company with a project to build a data centre in Frankfurt. They are looking for a mechanical project manager (but would consider someone who is a strong site manager and/or project engineer). The pay rate is due to be about GBP 300-350 per day, and I believe the project is anticipated to last about 6-9 months.

As I said, I'm only posting this as a favour, so if the above is insufficient or doesn't make much sense, don't blame the messenger. 

If it is of interest, send me a message, and I'll put you in touch with my client.