Friday Night Drinks - Hamburg

121 posts in this topic

Yeah, last night was pretty good. My head hurts, but it was worth it. We must meet up again soon (I don't think I'll make it tonight).

Last night was totally kick ass.. All those who didn"t come really missed out. I didn"t get back home

till 0500 and wound up sleeping half the day.. Must do it again..

Guys - The fri event was good fun and wish could have stayed longer for the late nite or rather early morning party as well.. Should catch up again

Dang - sorry I wimped out and missed it... had a family Skype session at the last minute. Will be watching for the next get-together, although I am sure I can;t last till 5 AM. Glad you all had fun.

I missed it

When's the next event? I'd love to join

I don't know. Although I'm sure it's easy to just post here asking if anyone's interested in meeting up on Friday.

I'd love another session like last Friday, but I'm entertaining a guest from out of town this weekend.

In any case, maybe I'll be out the week after? Mikey, AJ, V!ks? Anybody?

I'm new in town and would love to meet up with the group. I'm staying down by the Elbe, so will try and meet up with the group at the bar.

I'll be out of town for the next few weeks, so if people want to get together for a Fridays

drinks, somebodies going to have to Org. it. If you plan it they will come.. ;)

So is anybody interested in meeting up on Friday? If so, post here and we'll see if it's worth organising something.

I'll be at Thomas Read on Friday night. My friend plays in a band that will be part of the "Rock am Read" event. Tickets are 5€ at the door. Join me if you like :)

We may be game for a Friday meeting if anyone is up with anything. I dont know about making any suggestions mainly because i dont know that many spots other than the St Pauli area.

Cheers

C

Hi Angle Grinder, good to see that you have taken the initiative to plan for this friday. Am on for the meeting and do let me know if you have any place in mind..

I have no plan! (no comments about the initiative!!!).... Just seeing if anyone's available for a meet-up on Friday.

What about?

http://www.kneipen-suche.com/hamburg-frau_moeller-1870.html

.....or (close to the Hauptbahnhof)....

http://www.maxundconsorten.de/index2.php?setlanguage=2

Or, of course, any suggestions welcome.

AG

(PS. I suggested pubs rather than going to a gig as it's easier to talk to people in a pub.)

Hey! New to Hamburg and would love to join you guys this Friday if possible. Im a South African and would love to bring a friend who is Swazi-German and another who is German, our age range from 30 to 48. Pub with good draught beer and convo sounds great!

I should be available Friday night as well. Somewhere near the Hauptbahnhof would work great. I'm not too familiar with the area yet, so I'm afraid I'm not much help for choosing the location. Hope see everyone!

Excellent. The more the merrier!

Looks like the Max & Consorten is the best option as it's close to the Hauptbahnhof.

So just come along to:

Max und Consorten

Spadenteich 7

20099 Hamburg

8pm, Friday the 26th of February 2010.

Head out of the main station onto the Kirchenallee, then head towards St Georg. If the Hauptbahnhof is on your left and Deutsches Schauspielhaus and Jim Block burger restaurant are on your right, you're heading in the right direction. Follow the road around the right and that should take you onto the Lange Reihe. At that junction you should be able to see the Sankt Georg Kirche ahead of you, and if you cast your eyes over to right you should see the Max und Consorten.

Please copy and paste the name(s) below and add your user name if you are coming along. Then I know roughly how many to reserve a table for.

1. Angle_Grinder

omg where the hell is that?

what about meeting at the schweinske by the reeperbahn or book a table at the down under bar at dammtor?

id love to join you guys but im pretty sure i wont find that bar xD

Its not that hard Sassy, Take the Address and plug it into Googlemaps. Poof.. Instant Picture of the location.