Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Interested in playing Cricket?

9 posts in this topic

Hello people from this forum,

Ever imagined playing cricket in Germany?? We are one of the oldest Cricket Club in NRW region. We take part in NRW cricket league where about 13 different teams from NRW participates in (Dortmund,Koln,Bonn,Mullheim etc...)

We have our own cricket ground at Nord Park Dusseldorf, which is with astro turf pitch. Season will start from April, and we will start playing outdoor from March.

Fore more information please visit our website : www.blackcaps.de

We will definitely welcome new comers, beginners, experienced players ...

Cheers,

Bipin

do you know of something for kids? I have a 13 year old, played a couple of seasons in Aus and would like to play more

just found your link.

nice! :)

am interested.. live in Dortmund.. am not so good now coz its been a lotta years since i touched a cricket bat. but would like to know if you have training sessions so that i can have a shot and practice? thanks.

Yeah thanks for showing interest in our club. We are looking for indoor halls currently for winter training. Lets hope we get it soon.In summer we practice twice a week in evening. Usually we start summer practice in mid march. and league starts from mid april and ends in end of oct.

We do have few kids and we are also have 2 ICC Europe official cricket trainers. So kids,newbies,hobby players,professionals, all are welcome to join our practice.

I will post once we start our summer practice. If you want to get more info keep in touch, and if possible please use contacts from our website :www.blackcaps.de

Regards,

Bipin

Hi

I just moved here and would love to come and play. Im a teacher in Duisburg and there are a few others that would be interested. Havent played since uni so im a bit out of practice but if you let me know where and when i would love to come through!

cheers

Paul

Hey guys,

I am new to Bonn and back in India, I was pretty good with the ball and bat.

Kindly let me know how I can join in.

:rolleyes:

hi 

We live in dusseldorf.

my 11 yr old son is a good cricket player .Can u please guide me if there are some training classes available where he can join and improve his skills.

Thanks

R.G.