Eating Adventure Treffpunkt In NuremberG (EATING)

2,211 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I will come next time again. I wish you much fun tomorrow. :) Ira

That's my local. Its a 2 minute walk from my apartments. You can't go there without me. This is outrageous. I shall complain to the management or somebody anyway.

When I was working in Südwestpark there was a dearth of decent vegetarian eating opportunities. Maharaja were willing to deliver if I ordered 2 meals, which lasted me 3 days. Mind you after a few work colleagues saw me ploughing into Indian food they wanted to join in, and sometimes the Maharaja found themselves delivering 6 or 8 curries to Südwestpark.

Neil - sorry for the late reply. Just at my last hour of my 15 hour commute back to Nuremberg from Poland... Anyways I have never been I just asked for Indian food but regardless of the food the company is always fantastic ;)

After Chesmu has been requested multiple times, I think it's truly time we visit this wholesame vegetarian restaurant in the lovely Johannis neighborhood. If my memory doesn't fail me, our very first Wednesday dinner even took place there five years ago.

Interesting restaurant fact: According to Süddeutsche Zeitung, Chesmu is among Europe's 15 best vegetarian restaurants. That says something! I have dined there myself a handful of times over the years and am convinced that even non-vegetarian Toytowners will find some of their dishes scrumptious :D

Chesmu

Johannisstrasse 40

Nuremberg - Johannis

Tel. 390 390

Chesmu

Google Map

Come out and eat with us this Wednesday!

:)

I'll be there as well - although I'm living in Johannis for more than 3 years now, I've never been there. Shame on me! :rolleyes: See you tonight!

Very interesting. My apartment is at the end of Johannisstr 37 and I eat frequently at Dampfnudel just a few doors from them. Never realized there was a rest there. I'm in USA now so I can't join you, but I'm looking forward to reading the comments.

cs

Kopernikus, this week’s restaurant choice, features Polish as well as Franconian dishes. It's best known for having the most beautiful beer garden in the Altstadt - a MUST for hot summer days. And let's not forget they also make fantastic salads and serve gigantic Schnitzel (see their website video), not to mention their mouth-watering Polish Pierogi.

Where exactly is this great place? Kopernikus is in the Krakauer Tower which is located at the end of a dead end street behind Cinecitta.

Kopernikus

Hintere Insel Schuett 34

Nuremberg – Altstadt

Tel. 2427740

Kopernikus

Google Map

See all you hungry peeps there at 7:30 on Wednesday :D

I'm hoping to be there, but depends on the little man. Great place! (although as previously mentioned, it's even better in Biergarten season!)