Eating Adventure Treffpunkt In NuremberG (EATING)

2,211 posts in this topic

Is it too late to get involved with tonights Dinner? Do we need to confirm a booking with anyone?

If it is OK me and my girlfriend would be more than happy to join you tonight

Sorry for the late reply

Cheers

Roland

Roland - it's not too late. Come on and join us tonight.

I'm going to call Sangam and let them know there's going to be about 20 of us tonight. Biggest group we've had in quite a while ...

Looking forward to seeing everyone in about four hours. :)

Didn't someone forget about our policy of only allowing last minute attractive ladies to attend? j/k

in case anyone else is similarly inclined, i'll be at finnegan's across the street before-hand (probably a little before 7) :P

Food @ Sangam was good, and it was my first TT meeting, i was soooo happy to meet many people.

Thanks to Adam

c ya next week!!!

I'm posting rather early for our next adventure (since otherwise I wouldn't be able to do so until late Monday afternoon).

Mark your calendars: We are going out for pizza and pasta on the 20th. Smilin' Irish suggested an Italian restaurant in the east of Nuremberg. He didn't remember the name but it must be Osteria. There is one Osteria in the Altstadt and one in the Mögeldorf neighborhood. Since we've become a rather large group, we will go to the spacier restaurant in Mögeldorf.

Osteria Trattoria Pizzeria

Schmausenbuckstrasse 14

90482 Nuremberg - Mögeldorf

Tel. 5209990

http://www.die-osteria.de/osteria-pizzeria-trattoria-nuernberg/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6&Itemid=15

See you all on Wednesday at 7:30 pm.

:)

Great to meet some of the new folks - Anant, Alex, Robin, Kieth.

Roland - I'll have to link up with you and your good lady next time!

For those who want to have a drink, the Osteria in Mögeldorf is right on the Mögeldorfer Plärrer.

By streetcar/tram take line 5 towards Tiergarten, get off at Mögeldorf, the Osteria is just across the street.

By S-Bahn (urban commuter train) take line S1 towards "Lauf LINKS der Pegnitz, get off at Mögeldorf. Leave the station to the left and walk up the short hill. The Osteria is at the big road junction, about 100 metres from the station.

Cheers!

Adam

PS People asked for my sites:

www.thebusinesscomedian.com

www.workplayexperience.blogspot.com

www.theater-im-tiergarten.de

www.murder-mystery.de

FAIL! Its Pizzeria Luna

I'm posting rather early for our next adventure (since otherwise I wouldn't be able to do so until late Monday afternoon).

Mark your calendars: We are going out for pizza and pasta on the 20th. Smilin' Irish suggested an Italian restaurant in the east of Nuremberg. He didn't remember the name but it must be Osteria. There is one Osteria in the Altstadt and one in the Mögeldorf neighborhood. Since we've become a rather large group, we will go to the spacier restaurant in Mögeldorf.

Osteria Trattoria Pizzeria

Schmausenbuckstrasse 14

90482 Nuremberg - Mögeldorf

Tel. 5209990

http://www.die-oster...&id=6&Itemid=15

See you all on Wednesday at 7:30 pm.

Which Osteria? The one behind the train station or the one by the Driver's license office? The latter has the most ridiculously huge pizzas for next to nothing!

Hello... As a newbie in town, I'd be very keen to come along. I hope it's not too late to come for Wednesday? (@ Bonfire - I hope you'll waive the rule about only allowing attractive ladies to join last minute again ;) !).

Thanks!

So, Osteria or Luna? We need to know!

(And as for fail - who didn't know the name of the restaurant in the first place? ;) )

Sorry, haven't had any access to the internet since I posted on Thursday. I say let's leave it at Osteria for this week so we don't confuse anybody. We'll go to Luna next time. Hope that's okay, Smilin' Irish :)

Count Jason and I in! Work has been crazy, but we should be able to make it. At least one of us anyways..