Eating Adventure Treffpunkt In NuremberG (EATING)

2,211 posts in this topic

Hello, everyone! For anyone who wishes to participate in our White Elephant gift exchange, please bring a wrapped gift, (value of 5-10 euros) to O'Sheas tomorrow.

For those of you who aren't familiar with a White Elephant Gift Exchange...

Anyone participating brings a wrapped gift. It can be pretty much anything as the fun is in the stealing of the "gifts". Everyone draws numbers and the first person gets first pick of the wrapped gifts. They then unwrap the gift. The 2nd person can choose to steal the first person's gift or take a different wrapped gift and so on.

Gifts can be things that are lying around the house, ie someting you're re-gifting, some wrapped stollen that the inlaws brought over, a gift card to Starbucks, a bottle of wine, a mini heater, etc. It's a lot more fun if the gift(s) are funny...tho hopefully Smilin' Irish and bonfire don't wrap up their half eaten candy thong.

There's no pressure to participate, but please let me know if you're interested so we know about how many people are going to play. Let your creativity fly!

I'll bring something..

Remember.. No re-gifting defective adult toys from the company catalog. ;)

I'm bringing something too, I am not so familiar with the game but I'm so curious to try it!!

Thanks for all of the messages! It looks like we'll have at least 6 players.

I'll bring 2 extra wrapped gifts for people who didn't have time to get something due to the short notice. Message me and let me know if you want to reserve one. One costs 5 euros and the other 6.50.

Too bad something came up have to go somewhere tomorrow I can't make it this week :( but hopfully join you guys soon some other week

I'm in (for eating) and the wifey is tagging along so THIS Kevin will not looking for the single people :lol:

I'm still deciding on the WE exchange... I think I have an american alarm clock laying around somethere B)

-LB

Haa haa haa! Funny LB! That other Kevin had some serious issues...I hope it was just that he drank too much at the football game earlier that day. He's just lucky you didn't kick his ars for saying your wife wouldn't flirt with him! biggrin.gif

i hope someone reads this before going to the pub... we cant make it might have to go to the hospital... wife is getting real bad contractions... sorry hope you all have fun tonight...

Was a great night out! Thanks for participating in of the best white elephant gift exchanges ever! I'm glad that most everyone wound up getting the "right" gift...tho am disappointed the candy thong didn't come out.

I'm trying to decide what was the highlight of the night...what are your thoughts?

1) Smilin' Irish giving Banana Man an overly ripe banana and then Banana Man giving him his number.

2) the old guy who kept eyeing bonfire's new "friend" and saying how wonderful she was...

3) Ex-Seattlite and ummm..darn I don't know her TT name trying out one of the gifts with Detroit LB explaining how it works

4) Other?

For this upcoming Wednesday, we have a table reserved in the winter garden at LEON'S.

They are known for their fabulous cocktails and per request it's time for us to find out what their kitchen has to offer. Happy Hour is until 8 pm, so show up on time to enjoy at least one half-price cocktail :)

Leon's can only be reached by getting into a small and adventurous-looking elevator. I forgot what store the elevator is next to. Maybe someone else can post that information to make sure everybody finds their way up to the restaurant.

LEON'S

Breite Gasse 91

90402 Nürnberg

Tel. 221252

http://www.leons-nuernberg.de/

See you there on Wednesday!

:rolleyes:

*hohoho* Just wishing everybody a wonderful Christmas!! I'm already out in the country at my parents' place, so won't see you guys before the new year. Have a great time and catch ya soon! :)