Eating Adventure Treffpunkt In NuremberG (EATING)

2,211 posts in this topic

We'll be there! Not normally a sushi fan, but I am willing to try something different.

This should be right up Smilin' Irish's alley...since he even eats fish on pizza!

well at least its not deep fried thanksgiving turkey down at The Beverly Hillhodges :P

Sushi Glas to Bäckerhof ... hm, sounds like a scenic walk through the redlight district to me

I guess we'll be losing Li and Tom on the way then, ;)

sorry wont be able to make it tonight... aunt and uncle invited us for dinner... hopefully next week...

well at least its not deep fried thanksgiving turkey down at The Beverly Hillhodges

Hey now...some of us love deep fried turkey!!! Especially the turkey skin and butt! =)

Smilin' Irish, with pics like that on your hard drive, it's no wonder why you're a vegetarian...I suppose you "love" meat in a different way. :P

Hi guys I have a free wednesday next week and would like to come to the Eating! Any idea yet where you are going this time?

Okay, there have been requests for burgers at Chong's Diner. So let's call this week Burger Week!

Chong's has a table for 8 people available but CANNOT accommodate any more than 8 of us. So, everybody who wants to come NEEDS to post here. First post first seat at the table. And if anybody who already posted won't be able to show up after all, please kindly post again to let us know. Thanks guys!

Chong's Diner

Obstmarkt 5

90403 Nuremberg

Tel. 2349997

http://www.qype.com/place/4492-Chongs-Diner-Nuernberg :)

Stay tuned, all you EATING-fans! We will most likely move our dinner to a different restaurant where they can accommodate more than just 8 of us. Check back later this afternoon for the new location ...

Alright everybody, I just got off the phone with Tom from O'Shea's. They are welcoming us with open arms and an Irish smile on Wednesday at 7:30 pm.

And for all of our burger fans, we will head to Chong's Diner in January.

O'Shea's Irish Pub

Am Wespennest 6

90403 Nuremberg

Tel. 232895

http://www.osheas.de/ :)

Ok, I'm still in! Maybe make it 1 1/2 and I'll bring Dexter! :)

Ok, Dexter will be a maybe depending on the weather.

They are welcoming us with open arms and an Irish smile on Wednesday at 7:30 pm.

There's only 1 smiling irish!! The men get open arms, the women open le.. i better not ;)