Eating Adventure Treffpunkt In NuremberG (EATING)

2,211 posts in this topic

The -25 rating or not...doesn't matter...hope you'll still come and check it out, PosingOwl.

I will be there tomorrow, finally. Am though coming at 20.00-20.30 or so, hope you´re still there :D

Alright, if everybody who posted and pm'd us shows up, we are going to be a nice group of 12 people. It promises to be a fun night!

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Riverside :)

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum, and I just missed the last meeting. I'm already looking forward to next one, def going :)

hey everyone... we had a great time last night... sorry we had to leave early hopefully we will be able to talk to everyone next week...

It's been quite a few months since we went out for sushi ... let's change that and head to Sushi Glas on Wednesday!

If you don't like sushi, no reason to stay home. They serve a few other non-sushi dishes as well.

Sushi Glas

Kornmarkt 5-7

90402 Nuremberg

Tel. 2059901

http://www.sushi-glas.de/sg_lageplan.html

See you there at 7:30 pm. :)

We'll be there! Not normally a sushi fan, but I am willing to try something different. :)

This should be right up Smilin' Irish's alley...since he even eats fish on pizza! :P

I knew there was something "fishy" about Smilin' Irish and now we know what it is! =P

I'm a maybe...depends on what time I get back to NUE.