Eating Adventure Treffpunkt In NuremberG (EATING)

2,211 posts in this topic

This will be our second to last EATING of 2014. Don’t miss out on an evening at lovely Estragon … always a treat! :D

Restaurant Estragon

Jakobstrasse 19

Nuremberg – Altstadt

Tel. 241 80 30

Estragon

Google Map

Looking forward to seeing all of you on Wednesday at 7:30.

:)

:*:*:*:*:*: Our last dinner will be our Christmas get-together at O’Shea’s on December 10. Don't forget to mark your calendars! :*:*:*:*:*:*:

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

As every year, our Christmas dinner will take place at our favorite Irish pub O’Shea’s.

This will also be our last get-together for the year so I hope that everybody can make it out.

In previous years the White Elephant gift exchange has gotten quite popular. Since this party game takes a minimum of six participants, we are skipping it this year and just enjoy food and drinks together.

O’Shea’s Irish Pub

Wespennest 6-8

Nuremberg – Altstadt (near Cinecitta)

Tel. 23 28 95

O'Shea's

Google Map

See you at O'Shea's on Dec. 10th at 7:30 pm.

:D

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hello!

I am new to the website and haven't been to a meet-up yet. I am free on Wednesday and was wondering if I could join?

Cheers

Joni

Hi,

I am a member of the Toytown Munich group, and have been working in Nuremberg for the last 3+ months, and will be around until at least the end of March next year. Would be cool to meet some new people here to hang out with.

Is this a *real* "Christmas dinner"? Or is it just a get-together for a dinner at Christmas time?

Hey Pieman - it really is just a regular meet-up that will feel a bit more festive given that it's close to Christmas .. plus I will be playing Santa :D

Look out for a blinking Santa hat: I will either be wearing it or hanging it over my chair. That should help any newbies in finding the Toytown group more easily.

Cannot wait to see you all tonight!

Ohhh, I missed out on this post:(

I hope to see another in the near future.

bis dann,

Ex-Portlandia

The first EATING of 2015 will be at our favorite sushi restaurant.

Sushi Edo

Fürther Str. 212

Nuremberg – West

Tel. 3238512

Edo

See you there on the 7th at 7:30.

Tapasitos … a restaurant we have not visited in a few years. Let’s eat there on Jan. 21!

Tapasitos

Adlerstrasse 22

Nuremberg - Altstadt

Tel. 274 36 84

Tapasitos

Google Map

See you there on the 21st at 7:30 pm. :D