Eating Adventure Treffpunkt In NuremberG (EATING)

2,211 posts in this topic

I will have to work late tomorrow :( we have customers from the UK over. I can't say yet if I will make it so don't wait for me.

I finally have time to come again! And to the location:

How cool!!! I will bring my Nikon. This location is perfect for photooooss!

Hugs, Ira

I'm also planning to make it (without little man)! Yum, I remember this place from a couple years ago. Fantastic! And you feel like you are in an old fancy train car.

I have to say, we need to go to Orient Express more often! Excellent food and atmosphere (minus the loud, terrrible coin begging musicians that interrupted in the beginning).

I miss Middle Eastern food, and I have to say they do a really good job with it there!

On Wednesday we are eating at a popular Franconian restaurant near the castle that we have not been to so far.

Hüttn is unfortunately not vegetarian-friendly at all, they don’t have a single veggie option on their menu.

So if you want a veggie lasagna or veggie scewer, I need to let them know by Monday so they can accommodate us.

Hüttn

Bergstrasse 20

Nuremberg – Altstadt

Tel. 2019881

Hüttn

Google Map

See you there at 7:30 pm on Wednesday.

:)

Hello, I have recently moved from Munich to Fürth and would love to join in on Wednesday. I look forward to meeting you all!

Hello, I have recently moved from Munich to Fürth and would love to join in on Wednesday. I look forward to meeting you all!

Hi. Welcome with us. We always like to get to know new people :)

Darn, have to sit this one out. Just recovering from the worst flu ever.

Have fun guys! Hope to hear the reviews!

I am so sorry but I have come down with flu and will not make it out tonight. I am gutted not to be able to meet you all. You meet every week in different places? I will be there next week. I am so sorry. I hope you all a lovely evening!