Eating Adventure Treffpunkt In NuremberG (EATING)

2,211 posts in this topic

=========================================================

Note: This is the discussion archive from past events.

Click to see the up-to-date info about the next upcoming event.

=========================================================

For this (first official) week we have decided on Thai food. There is this restaurant called Etage in St. Johannis that I have heard only good things about. It's inside an old mill directly on the Pegnitz, has a very rustic & cozy feel and people say the food is truly authentic. I say: It's time for us to check it out.

Restaurant Etage

Grossweidenmühlstrasse 9

90419 Nuremberg

Tel. 0911-333002

http://www.qype.com/place/41487-Etage-Nuernberg

If you are coming by car, give yourself some extra time to find parking. You can't park directly in front of the restaurant and in that neighborhood it's mainly Anwohner parking. Maybe try in front of the Cnopf'sche Kinderklinik.

See you all there! :)

At 19.30?

I´ll be there, and I will probably bring one Swedish girl from Nürnberg also to try it out :P See you there.

"Heating adventures in Nuernberg" would've been a better title. Where everyone had to turn up with a heater of varying sorts. My choice would've been this bad boy. Check out roll bars and superb paint job, 17mm wheel!

post-74759-12577807983329_thumb.jpg

^ Man oh man, that's a beauty!

I've been out of action for awhile, and will probably remain so this week. But I'll try to join EATIN' next Wednesday.

Hey everybody! I'm back in DE as of this afternoon, and Jason and I will definitely be coming to dinner tomorrow! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.

I'm ready for some Thai food. Just someone please remind me to order it sehr scharf. I always forget!

H&J

I totally forgot...I've got an odd assortment of "American" candy to bring...Starburst, Nerds, and Smarties...no these Smarties are not chocolate. Sorry it's a bit late for Halloween but they were in the last box that was just sent over.

Hmm I´m going to miss the bus, worked later than I thought. Are you going somewhere after esting? Could join then, or then be one hour late or so.. :D anyone online?

For Wednesday, we're going to give Ethiopian a try.

http://www.shashamane-reggaebar.de/

Address: Willy-Brandt-Platz 4,

90402 Nürnberg

Tel: 0911-965-1814

See you on Wednesday at 7:30!

Hey, all! Thanks for the replies either here or via PM. We still have a couple of seats free, so please let us know if you're coming.

I would officially like to say that I approve of this group. (although I am not responsible for what they might do)

We are having Mexican this week & are meeting at the following restaurant on Wednesday at 7:30 pm:

El Pancho

Mexican Bar & Cantina

Muehlgasse 3

90403 Nuremberg

Tel. 2448414

http://www.el-pancho.info

See you there :)