Winter Olympics in Vancouver 2010

307 posts in this topic

I seriously hope they will be... I intend to watch the game tonight, hopefully it's a better game than last night.

Will ARD, ZDF or Eurosports show the Canada-Russia game tonight?

2-0 US over Switzerland, with an empty-netter. It was 0-0 until about halfway through the third. Close game. Wish I could have seen JUST A MINUTE OF IT. German programming sucks. It truly does.

And in my quest to find the game online I downloaded some suspicious shit that turned out to be a spyware thing and I've spent the last couple of hours trying to uninstall it. If I'm broke tomorrow I have german programming to blame.

We've got Ovechkin vs. Crosby up next. My dream? Ovechkin takes a run at Crosby, as he's been known to do, and Rick Nash grabs him and shoves his custom-made shaft up his ass and uses his head to deflect a goal in from the point. I can dream.

Here we go. Canada vs. Russia. What was dubbed as the gold medal game comes down to this: one leaves without a medal; one still has a chance.

Here we go. Canada vs. Russia.

Even I'm excited about this one, and I'm from sub-tropical Ireland...

yep... they're being tricky today... disguised the beaver as a duck ;)

(for those not in the know, Ryan Getzlaf who just scored for Canada plays for the Anaheim 'Mighty' Ducks)

Oh... just to update folks, my marriage was saved by Germany being able to score two against Canada, and also the fact that Stuttgart FC played Barcelona to a draw in the Champion's League. whew! B)

I mentioned it before, but if anyone questioned my hockey wisdom, the extra game against Germany set up Canada for good things. They are working Russia like a farm team right now. 3 - 0 in the first period. The beaver is awake, and it doesn't look like they'll be stopped easily, if at all.

Yeah, wtf indeed. break between periods. But I hope they'll get back to it. German TV is unpredictable, unless you predict that which you do not care to watch.

nope apparently it's now 4-1, but I wouldn't know because I'm now watching the two fucking woman bob sled! Missed two goals because of it. On the upside Canada is out shooting Russia 21 to 12.

Apparently they're not going back to it. I may have mentioned this before, but, German programming sucks. It absolutely sucks. These are elimination games. Figure it out.

It shouldn't be that easy.

Canada is no doubt top of the talent pool, but Russia looks like a bunch of idiots. People predicted this to the gold medal game? Where is Russia?

6 -1!!!