Happy New Year to everyone on TT

76 posts in this topic

I only wanted to wish all valient Toytowners a magnificent 2010 (doing next year better,etc)...man,it was tough negotiating the technology..don´t know where this will land...Happy New Year all!Best wishes,John

Happy New Year!! I hope my husband can find a good job in 2010. The economy is bound to get better, right? :)

Rightio!! 2009 was a bit tough on almost everyone. Lets dust off and start fresh. Happy New Year to you all.

I wish you all a healthy, prosperous (in whatever way prosperous may mean to you) and oh so Happy 2010! :)

I had a great year. I turned a milestone b'day, became a grandma for the first time, saw my son graduate from college, lived in Europe, remained self-supporting, and traveled to wonderful places and had some great adventures. I stayed healthy, made new friends, and grew to appreciate the old ones even more. I am a very lucky and grateful woman! Here's hoping that 2010 is as good(or better)for all of us. Cheers!

2009 was a great year. I experienced 10 countries and cultures I hadn't known before, finally started to get the hang of Deutsch and made a major decision that will affect the rest of my life. I wish everyone good health and the strength and tenacity to clear any hurdles that may cross our journey in the coming new year.

It's also a new DECADE! Which is quite a bit more significant.

Although last time we didn't notice cos they also squeezed in a new century at the same time. Which we also didn't notice as they also changed the millennium too. Which was all too much to cope with.

Anyway the last decade was called the noughties to conform with the sixties, eighties etc. So what do we call this decade? the ten-ties?

So, happy new decade. from me!

All the best TT.

You're the biggest opinionated, bullshit-talking forum of "experts" I have ever found on the net, and yet you have been a gold-mine of information.

I thank thee profusely.

Hearty male-bonding back-slaps for the chaps and kisses and cuddles for the ladies. You're all fab.

Extremely drunk and now off to bed. x

Aw... g'nite John-Boy! ;)

And a Happy New Year to the rest of you!

Anyway the last decade was called the noughties to conform with the sixties, eighties etc. So what do we call this decade? the ten-ties?

The onesies!

Happy New Year everyone! :)