Editor Bob sightings

113 posts in this topic

I think the last time he took human form he ended up on a Pacific island for the sake of the domain. The bullock sacrifices got a little messy after a while, there wasn't a volcano and the people started building little computers out of coconut shells in the hope of reputation points from the sky. He still has several chubby wives though.

Is this like Where's Waldo or Wally or whoever that dude was in the stripy jumper?

Whoa! What an incredible likeness! Where will the shrine be set up so we can all queue up to see this miracle?

actually has anyone ever seen Badbob and Editor Bob in the same room?

could we actually be dealing with a Bad Editor Bob hybrid here?

*shudder*

post-2148-12608656772947.jpg

There is no escape from his duties for Editor Bob. He cannot rest on his laurels. Toytown is omnipresent ...

post-33471-12612514959559_thumb.jpg

I think all the mods are buff. They must be, they spend a lot of energy pulling my posts. :lol:

No no no no no no. It is a well known fact that Editor Bob surrounds himself with gnomes painted in his likeness even the female ones. Which in "truthfulness" was a reason for a fallout between us a while back. The commisioned gnomes he had me create for him did have one of my likeness but I meant it out of respect. Never the less he cancelled the order. Now I sit here in Regensburg with 9 gnomes* and one quasi gnome on my balconey staring at me.

*it was his homage to the Brady Bunch

I don't think dead, stuffed hamsters actually count as gnomes even if one of them is pushing a wheelbarrow.