Job: Erection manager sought in Baden

57 posts in this topic

... unless there's a containment vessel, with structural integrity hopefully maintained before the inevitable meltdown.

We are looking for you to make an important contribution to our Heat Exchangers activity, part of the Thermal Products Nuclear organization in Baden (AG). In this multifaceted position, you will be in charge of managing and coordinating site activities and site-related activities during execution of international power plant projects.

I am going to Exchange Heat with Thermal Products Nuclear in a multifaceted way! Quick!!! Call the North Koreans, or better yet the Iranians!!!

Nuclear Power!!! Build it and they will come!!!

In this multifaceted position, you will be in charge of managing and coordinating site activities and site-related activities during execution of international power plant projects.

Sounds kinda kinky...

I hope it is not a mini job. I wonder what the core team development is supposed to be? I always thought the core team raises to the occasion when sufficiently motivated?

Is this position only available to m's or f's too? What kind of gear would an f have to bring along to take on this job?

MLD, she'd only be managing the erections, not having them. So indeed, this job may be handled best by a female.