Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Recommendations for tattoo parlour in Nuremberg

3 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I was wondering if someone know if there is a good tattoo parlour in Nurnberg (and clean/hygenic of course), and also important, they speak english.

Thanx

I received a tattoo at the Tattoo Convention in Strullendorf (Kreis Bamberg) back in May from a studio that came from Nürnberg. There was one man who spoke very good English, while the others spoke enough to understand.

The name of the place has escaped me right now (which sucks - but I've got a new artist in Bamberg), but after a quick search online from the list of tattoo shops that were at the convention, it was either Jochens Tattoo Palast or Tattoo 666. The latter stands out in my memory and I believe that is it. But I am sure it wouldn't hurt to visit both of the shops.

The shop that did give me a tattoo, and pierce my husband's ears, was very clean and professional (with a few jokes to make you feel more comfortable).

i know this is an old thread, but just wanted to mention my sister's tattoo studio. at the moment she's looking for people interested in creative, original tattoos to finish her portfolio and is offering good prices. is english so obviously speaks english... ;) for anyone interested she's got some pictures up on her fb-site: https://www.facebook.com/miriam.kiszler