Indoor Play Place for Kids?

11 posts in this topic

Hello,

Does anyone know if any indoor play places exist in Frankfurt? Back home in the US we had places with just inflatable jumping castles and my 5 year old daughter loved going. With the weather getting colder and the days getting shorter I'm looking for any suggestions of indoor places to take her where she can release some of her kid energy. Any help greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

Gigi Colley

There is a great place near the Hessen Center in Bergen-Enkheim called Tolliwood.

My kids absolutely love it there and it has plenty of stuff for all age groups.

http://www.tolliwood.de/

Hello Colleygirl,

There's also Das Toll Haus in Bad Vibel (www.dastollhaus.de) and in Rossbach, the HalliGalli

(www.halligalli-kinderwelt.de). We also go to Kibi (Kid Library) in Bornheim. They have a nice mix of

activities there for the colder days. Good luck - ML

When my kids were little, I used to jump on the S-bahn with them and go out to the airport. They loved it out there, especially that monorail that goes from Terminal 1 to 2. Then let them play at McDonalds there in Terminal 2 while I sat and watched the planes come in or chat with friends who came along with their kids. Lots of fun for everyone.

The Kinder Museum is good for kids as is the Verkehrs Museum. Lots of old strassenbahns to climb on. Communication Museum is fun too for the little ones. Great brownies and coffee for moms and dads at break time.

Wow, great suggestions! I ended up on this page looking for somthing similar for my son. Thanks.

So... after todays party in "Das Toll Haus" in bad vibel.. 

Weather bad... absolutely heaving... We had book a table for 10 well in advance... ( Birthday party)

As the weather was shite.. everyone else turned up... No control as to numbers.. No "Clickers" to count the influx....

As a result of this, roof windows were shut and it was stupidly hot!

Kids were thirsty...   2 free bottles of water lasted 20 seconds... Went to order another 2x.75l ... 7.40€ please! 

Asked about the Apfelsaft.. 6.00 per liter!... 

So... as a pissed off Papi.. I started to look at the place...

Fire exits are not well marked... Foam balls all over the place and plastic air hoses that will burn through it 30 seconds and fuel the fire should there be one....

One fire exit at the rear that no one seemed to care about and the main entrance area allows 2 persons at a time to pass through... 

My advice... Dont go... you will get ripped off!