Eating Adventure Treffpunkt In NuremberG (EATING) - 7:30pm Date TBD 11th 12th 13th September 2018 @ Burger Heart

41 posts in this topic

Hey everyone - hope you've been enjoying your summer!

The next EATING will be next Wednesday (September 9), starting at 7:30pm - location announced once I make reservations.

Sorry for the EXTREMELY late announcement... work continues to dominate my life!

Who doesn't love Italian?

Osteria Hauptmarkt
Winklerstr 3
90402 Nürnberg

Nearest parking is either the Adlerstrasse garage or Hauptmarkt, nearest U-Bahn is Lorenzkirche (U1)

If you're planning to come, and haven't pre-confirmed like nic-nue and New Franconian, please say so - I might need to adjust our reservation :)

Die Kaiserburg - 30 September, 7:30pm

Hi all!

Since our favorite pescatarian is out of town, we're going to a fantastic Bohemian-Bavarian restaurant serving traditional Bohemian-Bavarian food (i.e., lots of pork) that we've not been to in quite a while:

Die Kaiserburg

Obere Krämersgasse 20 
90403 Nürnberg

http://www.diekaiserburg.de/index.php/en/contact

Parking: Hauptmarkt garage

Public transit: Lorenzplatz (U1)/Halletor (Strassenbahn 4 or 6)

Please give me a shout if you're planning to come so I can adjust the reservation if needed. Our reservation is for 19:30 Wednesday (30 September), as usual - please also note if you think you'll be late (totally fine!)

Hi guys,

sorry for being so inactive over the last few months. I now have to work later on Wednesdays so can't make the meet ups anymore :-( do let me know if you ever go eating on a different day or go for Glühwein at the Christmas Markets :-)

After many weeks of neglect, I've arranged one last EATiNG for the year, and at our usual place:

O'Shea's

Wespennest 4-6

90402 Nürnberg

7:30pm, Wednesday 9 December

Unlike previous years, I'm not organizing a White Elephant exchange, but I won't stop anyone who wants to trade unwanted stuff :)

If you're coming, though, PLEASE let me know so that I can adjust the reservation as needed.

Best regards,

Texmandie

There *will* be an EATiNg this Wednesday (3 February 2016, 7;30pm) - I'll phone around places tomorrow to find us a table!

It's not exactly terra incognito for our bunch, but I've booked a table for the last Wednesday night before Lent at...

O'Shea's!

In case you've not been there before, it's at Wespennest 4-6, near the Cinecitta. U-Bahn to Wöhrder Wiese (U2/3) or Lorenzkirche (U1), park at Karstadt or Katherinenhof Garages.

The fun starts at 7:30pm, as usual. Rumor has it that someone's birthday is the next day...

Please respond if you're going to come so I can give them a better headcount.

Hello! I was wondering if y'all still have a good turn out to your meetings. My wife and I are moving back to that area next week and it would be great to meet some English speaking friends. 

Does anyone know why this stopped ? I attended a few times and had a really good time.

It would be good to maybe try to get this started again possibly for Tuesday as it seems that there is some activity in Franken (finally).  

yes, I would be up for it - we divide our time between Nuernberg and Berlin, but it would be fun meet up once a month or so with different people ....

I think there would be interest. Someone has to take the bull by the horns. Our fearless leader did so for many years, and there is no reason "why" it stopped. I could make up reasons, and you might learn something about me, and I would say something about old faces and new faces, and maybe you would know what I mean.

Hey :)

It's an aweful long time since our eating adventure took place! Here is Jenny (Nics wife) - as we settled in a little with our baby girl we wanted to start a new try on weekly or monthly meetups! 

First Meet up would be in a great Location in Fürth: burger heart 

Date: TUE: Sept. 11, WED 12., THI 13.

Tell me what date you prefer :)

Love,

Jenny, Nic and Isabella