Flirting with a German guy

58 posts in this topic

Okay, I have searched through the topics and didn't find anything quite like this.

I am a single American girl studying German at my hometown's university. There, we have a service where people who are studying language can go for homework help, tutoring, or just to converse with native speakers to improve our language skills. I went to the language center one day and met Georg, an exchange student from the city where I'll be going when I study abroad. We talked the entire time the language center was open and when it was time to go, he wrote down his hours for me and told me to come back any time. Since then I started to go see him anywhere from once to three times per week. He told me that he really enjoys the days I come to see him because we have such good conversation.

We've talked about politics, language, culture. It is very nice to have conversations with actual substance instead of vapid small talk! When I said that to him, Georg gave me an analyzing sort of look and said, "You're really not like most people from here are you? You have such a big world view. It is a very good thing." Every time I see him, he is complimenting me on my German skills or something. He seems extremely genuine.

And now, we've begun to see each other outside of the language center at school. We've been meeting for about maybe two months or so. I would have thought that this kind of meant that he was interested, but I read that this kind of behavior is not at all unusual for Germans and that they often have relationships with the opposite sex without thinking of it in a romantic way at all.

So, what I need to know is how do the Germans flirt? (His hometown is near Hanover, if that makes any difference). How can I know if he is interested in me or not? I am pretty confused. If you need more details, I can give them. Thanks.

Chirst cakes. He is human, so are you. Kiss him and let it go from there.

EDIT: Keydeck beat me too it. At least Keydeck and I agree :( .

This guys probably a flamer. You should hang around the train station and look for dudes standing on the corner with their cock out. :lol: Sorry Jeff and Don, that was your line.. :P

Thanks katekate! Amazing insight. I'll just wear some low cut tops and see if that works ;-)

Well, that made me laugh if nothing else.

EDIT: Keydeck beat me too it. At least Keydeck and I agree .

Don't worry, it happens to everyone sooner or later. It just takes some people longer than others ;)

Touch his face with a dirty hand. If he doesnt let you he doesnt like you. If he does then he likes you. Germans love to be clean at all times.

Okay, so you meet him outside of the language centre - what do you do?

- do you go to the cinema?

- do you go to his place/yours?

- do you go out for (romantic) meals?

- do you do any kind of sport together?

- has he ever mentioned having a girlfriend/wife/kids?

Maybe the two of you should just talk about things and see what comes out of it?

Show him your rat.

No seriously though, what you need is to read a thread about giving good blowjobs.

There might be one somewhere, but try to skim over any comments or stuff about peanuts, delicious though they are.

But pay very close attention to anybody pointing out that a man will not necessarily love you, or even like you, even if you spend an hour chowing down on his cock. Show him your rat on the other hand, and you'll be able to hear wedding bells. Let's hope you don't hear an echo though.

Get a towel and cut a hole out . Then place his head through the hole and say "you're mine bitch" He will understand and abide by this crazy german custom. Seriously.

So, what I need to know is how do the Germans flirt? (His hometown is near Hanover, if that makes any difference).

How do German men flirt, narrowed down to How do German men whose hometown is near Hannover, flirt.

I could give you a lot of info on how Germans whose hometowns are near Berlin do it, but as for Hannover, sorry its terra incognita.

How can I know if he is interested in me or not? I am pretty confused.

No, either you are pretty stupid or you are simply avoiding the obvious answer.

ASK HIM! It is not rocket science. :rolleyes:

The Swedish Stalkerbot strikes again!

It's Friday (almost) it's 5 to 5 (almost) and it's Crackerjack!

Can't believe Jimbo and Don got negs! I pozzed them back to at least zero.

I am goina say nowt and remain neutral..

But I gaurantee my Neg Stalker whacks me!

Sad cunt...

I bet its the same narrow minded Ami who thinks I am crude and abuseíve, but her Bloke Still manages to stert a thread about Tits!

Isabet,TT is the worst place to ask for advise. All I can tell you is that if you have to ask then it is not real. So what is wrong with flirting? Most women like it when men are nice (and talkative)and most women resent it if men want to find out what the color of their under wear is before they know their last name, unless of course if you are only interested in a one night layover.Enjoy the non committal flirt, it is free and you never know if it could lead to something.Good luck!

This should sum it up rather nicely, taken from the chipmunk thread...

"generally solitary except during courtship"

"most active during the early morning and late afternoon"

"relatively inactive from late fall through winter months"

"some become active on warm, sunny days during the winter"

"mate two times a year, during early spring and again during the summer or early fall"

Decisions, decisions.