Berlin ranks among top global cities

189 posts in this topic

On 9.4.2015, 16:48:26, Moondancer said:

Man, I thought that was going to be an article about those "delicious" curry wursts.

On 2.10.2015, 21:37:08, murphaph said:

Lear you must have a reason for all these posts...you're not in Berlin real estate are you?

Lear the Sex Linker loves to post about anything related to curry wurst in Berlin...

... especially the one attached to his crotch. :D

This thread is like a really annoying sales person who just won't give up. Only I just can't buy what he's selling to make him go away.

42 minutes ago, Smaug said:

This thread is like a really annoying sales person who just won't give up. Only I just can't buy what he's selling to make him go away.

:D

I used to wonder what Lear actually wants when he posts, promoting Berlin, but having been to his profile page, I think I know.

"Ich bin ein Berliner" could well apply here. :D

Berlin is undoubtedly Europe’s coolest and one of the world’s most happening cities.
Forbes 

Berlin is an old, historic metropolis that has been flourishing ever since the fall of the wall. Whether for world-class nightlife, new tech start-ups, unique fashion, cutting-edge art, or the growing culinary scene: There is so much to explore in Berlin. And thanks to the city’s sprawling size and relative diversity Berlin has attracted people and young, trendsetting individuals from all over the world. It’s a mecca for bohemians, Europe’s creative class and artists that want to show their work in one of the hundreds of independent galleries.

[/QUOTE]

Soho-House-Berlin-Rooftop-1200x800.jpg

Global Power City Index 
Japan

In Europe, Paris saw its score in Cultural Interaction fall due to a decrease in the number of visitors from abroad and a decline in the number of international students and foreign residents. Following the terrorist attacks of last November, there were widespread concerns about safety and visitor numbers fell, which seems to have been a major factor in Paris’s drop from third to fourth place. In the overall rankings, Berlin was bumped from 8th to 9th position by Amsterdam, while Vienna and Frankfurt retained their respective No. 10 and No. 11 slots.

[/QUOTE]

ius_gpci2016_map.jpg

In another ranking, the FU and the HU placed in the top 50 world universities recently. I dont recall the name.

University rankings are pretty much nonsense anyway.