Internet cafe in luebeck

11 posts in this topic

Hey there,

I was just wondering if anybody would be able to help me with this. Does anybody know if there is an internet cafe at Luebeck airport? If there isn't does anybody know if there are any in or close to the HBF in Luebeck?

Cheers,

Daniel

I googled it for you. Here is a guide to the airport.

Business Facilities: A conference centre is located in the terminal building of the airport. There are a few business facilities available at the centre, including fax, Internet and photocopying.

thanks for doing that, i appreciate it. i actually did it already and knew it, and was trying to find out if there was a specific internet cafe, as opposed to what is said there.

was my question not specific? like I said 'internet cafe'. cheers for looking it up though. i had seen that one in the city as well. the site looks fine, it is a bit away from the HBF though, that is the only thing, was just wondering if there were any close to it, that maybe I hadn't been able to find.

As far as I know there's no internet cafe at the airport, but there is free WiFi in the departures lounge if you come equipped with your own computer. Those 'business centres' at airports are often aspirational or require booking in advance.

I also can't think of anywhere beside the Hbf (although there's bound to be one). If you can I'd just run into the centre on a bus (from the Hbf) and if you're catching a flight you can get the number 6 from the centre to the airport afterwards (25min trip €2.50 runs every 20mins).

Dave.

Hi,

As far as I remember, there is a little station with I think four computers in the Departures area of the airport, like you get in an internet cafe with a coin slot, I don't remember exactly how much it costs but I think it was in the region of 2 Euros for 10 minutes.

Faith