Someone shat on the U-Bahn

77 posts in this topic

Seriously. The U6. Big, smeared pile of crap on the seat.

I don't care if it came from a human or an animal, that is just really bloody disgusting.

I've also come across shit on the tram. Think (hope) it was a dog's, but shit of any kind on public transportation is really vomit-inducing.

I've also come across shit on the tram. Think (hope) it was a dog's, but shit of any kind on public transportation is really vomit-inducing.

So that would mean a huge pile of poo next to a puddle of vomit?

Think I might have to walk!

they should put public toilets on U-Bahns! I mean, the average trip on an U-Bahn takes at least five or ten minutes - impossible to keep your shit inside sometimes!

How did this shit get smeared that is what I am wondering -

and on the bright side Alice at least the flies stayed away from you - hopefully.

I witnessed a drunk woman asleep on the UBahn lift her leg and do a horrendous echoing trumpet fart that cleared the carriage at the next stop.

but shitting on the seat is heaps worse.

euhw dirty bastards! no way that could've happened by accident.

Ive seen shit in a toilet stall in a pub and the toilet bowl was just a foot away, dirty bastards every where.

I witnessed a drunk woman asleep on the UBahn lift her leg and do a horrendous echoing trumpet fart that cleared the carriage at the next stop.

Reminds me of the two city gents on the commuter train in England.

One says to the other:

"My God, Sir, have you just farted?"

And the other says:

"Dammit, man, do you think I always smell like that?"

Never fear, it was not steaming, but it was reeking to the high heavens. There was a mass exodus from the carriage one stop further long. No idea how it got smeared... perhaps some unlucky sod sat in it before realising it was there.

How did this shit get smeared that is what I am wondering -

and on the bright side Alice at least the flies stayed away from you - hopefully.

Maybe the culprit was crapping as the train went into a turn and bucked back and forth, back and forth then came to an abrupt halt.

I witnessed a drunk woman asleep on the UBahn lift her leg and do a horrendous echoing trumpet fart ...

That's probably what started out here, but continued with an unexpected follow-through...