Availability of weed at the Oktoberfest

36 posts in this topic

I've heard theres a savage amount of weed available at the Oktoberfest?

Where?

Glad I didn't ask about anything more hardcore than weed now.

You used to live here so how difficult can it be. You'd buy it at exactly the same place you used to buy it before and pretty much the same place you'd buy it in any European city.

I never knew before and I'm too good a boy to know where is the norm in "any European city". Thanks for your insightful post though.

If I were you I wouldn't even think about doing anything illegal on the Wiesn, the place is crawling with plain clothes Polizei and other security services, and virtually every area outside covered with CCTV now. If you want a demonstration of how organised the Bavarian Polizei are then have an obvious joint on the Grassy Knoll (aka Pissing Hill and various others) behind Hofbrau tent. You'll last about 5 minutes before a troop of 20 will descend and strip search you and your mates.

Another set of amusing games in the same area is to hang around and watch on a sunny afternoon. It's amusing anyway watching drunks doing what drunks do but more subtle is to guess first who the plain clothes are, they are of course stone cold sober in an area where everyone else is hopelessly wankered, then guess what's going to happen next...

Got arrested 2 years for smoking a pipe on Pissing Hill so adv don't do it...cops were very good about it...fined me 100 euros and let me back in...but still a pain and on my record...better is you leave the fest and go for a stroll and smoke...

if early in the day a good smoke is what you need at wiesn but with all this security i find it easier to go to the toilets and blow a few lines.

Its your lives so you do what you want! As for the word Dope I find it pretty fitting

and if you dont like the Krauts singing shitty songs and stuff why the hell are you here in the first place

lets see how many junkies can now zap my Vote

HellesAngel was 100% spot on.

Do NOT even THINK about it.

Some "promi" got nicked at the Wies'n for cocaine use.

They had plain clothes coppers watching people coming out of the toilets with twitchy noses.

Pfff, as if it one or the other. Have you any idea how much better a beer tastes when drunk with a spliff? Or how much more enjoyable a spliff is when smoked with a beer. Or how less annoying 10000000 leather short clad noisy krouts singing shitty annoying songs are if you have a spliff, not even mentioning the backdrop of 1000000 gropy italians and 10000000 screaming kids on fairground rides. Frankly, dope should be mandatory. Would cut out all the fights for a start.

Seriously, Your at the Weisn for beer. Not weed.

If you have a problem with all the "annoying leather short clad noisy krouts singing shitty annoying songs"

then why go? that's what OKTOBERFEST IS!!

fuck me, people wear leather shorts to the oktoberfest? i cant imagine what this place is like cant wait.

LEATHER SHORTS!!! crazy :o does anyone wonder how that all started?

Leather shorts are the best - if you go commando it's like screwing your favorite soft, pretty cow all day long.

or so I've been told

that ain`t no black leather shorts ...and it all started somewhere in the history (wich main-land Europe has a lot not like others)

I've read a few of your posts now. Could you get some of these together in a book? It'd be great for the group to try to crack your code when we're stoned.