Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Concert: Bruce Springsteen plays Berlin

45 posts in this topic

post-356-1112948074.jpg

Hi

eventim preregistration

Olympiahalle - solo (i.e. not E-Street Band) *acoustic* (guitar, harmonica and piano) tour in support of new album "Devils and Dust" - there is no standing areas at this concert, even the normal standing area in the Halle will be seated.

Other selected dates:

May 27-28: London (Royal Albert Hall)

June 12: Berlin (ICC)

June 15: Frankfurt, Germany (Festhalle)

June 16: Düsseldorf, Germany (Phillipshalle)

June 23: Gothenberg, Sweden (Scandinavium)

June 25: Stockholm (Hovet)

Katrina

PS I am an old git (and if he doesn't play "Beautiful Disguise" I'll be upset.

Not yet, looks like the tickets will be released this weekend. They were 61€ for the stadium last time (10th June 2003) where he played for three and a half hours and that's what I call value *looks at ticket on inside desk protector*

seen him at least fifty times in philadelphia, would be really interested to see a show here!

@katrina, to me brilliant disguise is NEW bruce. :P

SIM approaching middle gitdom on the old gitmeter.

It is mid-career Bruce , Tunnel of love tour at the RDS in Dublin, 1987. Absolutely brillant. Needs a string of gratuitous obscentities to tell you how good it was. Played the old stuff loud with the E Street Band and played this song in a very restrained fashion which only made it all the better.

Wheres my sad old git t-shirt ?

@Yeti, maybe we could get some old git t-shirts made up for us. Even though you're slight ahead of me in the old git league ;)

In 1987, I was still head banging to Metallica and Iron Maiden... B)

@SIM you young whippersnapper, you're a child of the '70's, you grew up with electricty and everything.

Oh I was headbanging as well just didn't have any long hair anymore at that stage. And I never owned an Motörhead album, okay !

Make that a warm, fair trade t-shirt please with a little pocket for my ear protectors. And will we get home early after the gig ? I don't like to disturb my routine.

I nearly crashed the car the other day when I saw a poster in German advertising the latest Billy Idol album??? What??? I would have thought a poster like that would have been a collectors item unless, god forbid, he is still alive and making records. sad sad sad.

Johnny, he is alive and welll and living ahhh, somewhere. He was interviewed in the Süddeutsche Weekend section a few weeks back. Said some very intelligent things actually. which of course Alzheimers has completely scrubbed from my harddrive.

I nearly crashed the car the other day when I saw a poster in German advertising the latest Billy Idol album???  What???  I would have thought a poster like that would have been a collectors item unless, god forbid, he is still alive and making records.  sad sad sad.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He is still alive and making records.

Sad, sad, sad.

I only ever liked King Rocker by Generation X. Rest was shite.

Saw him live once - soon after his bike crash. Was actually a good concert and I caught some drum sticks...but that was in about 1952.

I heard he would send one of his roadies into the crowd to pick out birds for him to selectively shag after the show.