Contacts Mom and Child Playgroup

18 posts in this topic

Hi

we are mom and two children (4, 1), looking for an english speaking group/mother and child play and sing group. Would also start up something if there is any interest.

Monkeypuzzle

hi,

that sounds like a really good idea..i just had a baby girl and she is now 4 weeks old. Maybe we can get in touch in another month or so once i have the hang of things and have a routine set up.

Hope to see you!

HI, i would be interested too, i have a 4 year old daughter. But we are in Wolfsburg. i can be reached on temp_com@yahoo.com

HI, Im a mom of a 1 year old boy ,I live in Wolfsburg and considering moving to Braunschweig , any advices where is a good are to live? Im mexican and my husband is German, i really dont like this town where we are now.

I am also a mother of a one year old boy (15 months), fairly new to Wolfsburg...we don't like it here that much either!! I have been convinced I am the only expat mother in this entire town! I am in Wohltberg, my DH is at work all day and it is just my son and I hanging around looking for things to do all day. Neither of us speak German yet...

Braunschweig is much nicer, but it can be a pain to commute to Wolfsburg for work every day.

Hi i am a mother of a 9 months old boy and recently moved to Braunschweig. We live quite close to the city. This is awesome if you wanna do that. I dont really speak german if you wanna know..My email is fifi2923@hotmail.com

Heyyy all,

so braunschweig rocks. its a great town. My daughter is 9 months old and i would LOVE to get together with other moms. My email is mams.maryam@gmail.com . Get in touch and maybe we can make a plan.

Take care and much love to all the little ones.

I live in Northeim which is not too far away. I have two children. A 6 year old son and a 3 year old daughter. We are looking for some Americans to meet. Please let me know if and when we can meet. Heather hkcote@yahoo.com

Hello, This is my second year in Braunschweig. I am trying to find some mommy and me classes for my 1 year old daughter and I. I would love for her to have some friends her age. I don't speak german so it's hard to find people to connect with.

Hi everyone

I have been living in Braunschweig for over 9 months now and we have a 15 months old son. I am also looking for a playgroup for my son to make friends with. If you like we could meet up. I am currently learning German on weekdays so probably we could meet up on weekends or perhaps from 10am-12.30 pm on weekdays. Hope to hear from anyone of you soon.

We are an English playgroup meeting every Wednesday afternoon in Braunschweig. If you are interested in joining us, just send me an e-mail: playgroup.braunschweig@gmx.de

-Cora

Hi,

We are a Swedish family living in Meine outside Braunschweig. We moved here a few weeks ago. Our son is just over 2 years old and I am looking for frieds and acitivities for him/us. Anyone have recommendations?

Thank you!

/Erika