Professional translation services German/English

64 posts in this topic

I definitely recommend Kilkenny.. Her quote was much cheaper than the other 2 places I got quotes from. She responds to emails very quickly and overall very helpful! Will use her services again if needed!

It's all true. Very happy with the job. In todays world reply speed and good communication is important. She was quick to translate my drivers license and provide an official stamped and signed document in the post. Keep it up!

I wholeheartedly recommend Kilkenny. She replied promptly, got the job done quickly, mailed the translation promptly, and had very reasonable rates.

On 15.7.2016, 17:56:04, Kenyaindia said:

How much would you charge for the translation of a birth certificate?

You're more likely to get a response if you use the PM (personal message) function to get in touch with Kilkenny, as she requests in her ad - I'm sure she doesn't regularly check this thread.

PM: Go to first posting on first page of this thread, hover with your mouse over Kilkenny's profile pic (silhouette) and then click on "Message".

Just want say Kilkenny was fast and helpful. I got my US Drivers License translated in less than a week.  Much more convenient than making two trips to ADAC and having them try upsell you on a membership for 60 euros.

@Rajat, you can either go to a member's profile to click on the message button to the right of their username or you can click on it when you hover your cursor over the member's username by their post. 

On 8.9.2009, 05:52:07, Kilkenny said:

Certified Translations

Professional translation services in German and English – VAT-free (save 19%)

Professional translator / interpreter (German native speaker, 11 years of working experience, sworn in by the Regional Court Munich I) offers certified translations of:

• certificates (birth certificates, marriage certificates, etc.)
  • business documents (statutes, company agreements, entries in the register of companies, tax statements, etc.)
  • driver’s licenses
  • university diplomas / degrees
  • divorce decrees
  • CVs / letters of application
  • any other official / legal documents

I also have proven experience in the following fields:

• IT / AV
  • Law
  • Marketing / market research
  • Pedagogy / education
  • Commerce

I can also assist you with interpreting for authorities, courts, immigration / customs offices, the “Kreisverwaltungsreferat” München etc.

I am tax-exempt under Sec. 19 of German Tax Law.

Please send me a PM for a customized quote (prices depend on the text length/difficulty)

--

This is a paid placement posting.

Please contact me on this email:  k.osesina@gmail.com

I want to translate my birth certificate and a sworn affidafit

I used this translation service this week and was very pleased.

She quickly translated around 14 pages of legal documents for me and charged a very reasonable price.

Would highly recommend her services :)

Kilkenny translated a couple of documents for me last week. Very fast and professional service at an extremely reasonable price. I definitely recommend the service!

Hi, I would like to translate my birth certificate and marriage certificate

can you send me Quotation or your email id

regards

I also recently used Kilkenny's translation services for a document I needed translated from English to German. I received my translated document in the mail within 1 week of my first email contact with her. I loved that I could get my document translated without even leaving my home! Very fast, affordable, and professional services and I recommend her services for your translation needs! 

On 2/1/2017, 2:21:51, LenkaG said:

@Rajat, you can either go to a member's profile to click on the message button to the right of their username or you can click on it when you hover your cursor over the member's username by their post. 

I tried contacting Kilkenny, no message button appears next to the username. tried hovering, tried going to profile. Am I blind? please help.

At the top of her profile there's a message logo (an envelope). Click on that, easier than the hovering thing. ;)

3 hours ago, melrose said:

I tried contacting Kilkenny, no message button appears next to the username. tried hovering, tried going to profile. Am I blind? please help.

It is possible to message her but it's not possible to message you -- is your messenger disabled perhaps? 

12 hours ago, Metall said:

At the top of her profile there's a message logo (an envelope). Click on that, easier than the hovering thing. ;)

Nope, no envelope. :(

9 hours ago, LenkaG said:

It is possible to message her but it's not possible to message you -- is your messenger disabled perhaps? 

not at all possible to message her.

1 hour ago, melrose said:

not at all possible to message her.

as @LenkaGstated, it is your messenger that is disabled. Nobody can write messages directed to you, that is your setting, and that's why you cannot send private messages to anybody on this forum (because nobody would be able to answer).