Professional translation services German/English

49 posts in this topic

Certified Translations

Professional translation services in German and English – VAT-free (save 19%)

Professional translator / interpreter (German native speaker, 11 years of working experience, sworn in by the Regional Court Munich I) offers certified translations of:

• certificates (birth certificates, marriage certificates, etc.)
  • business documents (statutes, company agreements, entries in the register of companies, tax statements, etc.)
  • driver’s licenses
  • university diplomas / degrees
  • divorce decrees
  • CVs / letters of application
  • any other official / legal documents

I also have proven experience in the following fields:

• IT / AV
  • Law
  • Marketing / market research
  • Pedagogy / education
  • Commerce

I can also assist you with interpreting for authorities, courts, immigration / customs offices, the “Kreisverwaltungsreferat” München etc.

I am tax-exempt under Sec. 19 of German Tax Law.

Please send me a PM for a customized quote (prices depend on the text length/difficulty)

--

This is a paid placement posting.

I have 6 a4 pages of English text that need translation from English to German. Can you do this for me. Should be very easy, but is is quite urgent. Fun topic - 3d games!

Please contact me on smbarnard_de@live.de or 01522 330 5961

What is zour charge? Can you do this bz Friday?

Thank you< Sarah

Sarah, "6 A4 pages" can mean anything from 6 words to 6000. A word count or character count (including spaces) will be more helpful.

Hello

I saw your ad and was wondering if you could give me a quote for translating a contract that I have written for any tennants wishing to rent my furnished flat on a short term basis. The document is around 450 words and would need to be translated from English into German. Please send me an e-mail: katielouiseallen@gmail.com

Many thanks

Katie

Hi, I just came across your ad. would you PM me your charges to translate a birth certificate in English? should be under a hundred words. I need a certified translator to have the translation done.

Thanks!

m

I can highly recommend Kilkenny's services. I received a prompt response to my initial enquiry, and after sending through a scan of the documents got a very competitve quote that was inclusive of certification fees. The turn around time was fast, and she was very helpful after encountering issues with disagreeable Beamter...

Just to drop a note

Very professional and corteous.

Thanks Kilkenny for Your help

To leave a short review

Kilkenny was used us at the KWR in Munich. The communication from her was great and the service to macth.

She is very polite and professional and her proces are very competitive.

GREAT JOB WELL DONE AND THANKS!

Adding my kudos for quick (and cheap) translation of my birth certificate, including the specific requirement for having the translation stamped in a certain way. Many thanks!

Hi, would you mail me your charges to translate a birth certificate in English to German? should be under a hundred words. I need a certified translator to have the translation done. Thanks in advance.

I received a prompt response to my initial enquiry

Well I didn't.

I recommend Kilkenny without reservation. Quick, reasonably-priced, very professional service with prompt communication. Couldn't ask for more!

Just wanted to say thanks to Kilkenny for the fast work and reasonable price. I saved almost 50% by using her services rather than ADAC. Thanks again!

Also wanted to give my review:

Kilkenny was very friendly, has great prices, works fast, and does a good job. I would definitely use her services again.

I wanted to recommend Kilkenny. She did a very fast job and she had the best price I could find in the market after looking for a while. Very cordial and nice to deal with. Thank you so much for the help!

I would like to add my recommendation for Kilkenny. I recently used her for a very rushed and last minute translation for a job interview. She was extremely accomodating of my deadline, but still was organized enough to leave time to double check her work with me and ask questions about certain areas in specialized and confusing documents to unsure she did a professional and accurate job. She gave me an excellent price, and was a very pleasant person to work with. Thank you!

I would also recommend Kilkenny. She kindly translated three documents for me at the last minute and for a reasonable price. She is very professional and efficient and a nice person to work with. I would definitely use her services again. Thanks Kilkenny!

Hi, I would like to translate a English catalogue, which has repeated sentences and the word count would be around 250, can you pls send me the quote to my mail shamaj_ab@ yahoo.com