Horse riding lessons in Munich

66 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am living here in Munich for the next 7 months and have a strong passion for riding. I come from Oklahoma, USA where I live on a ranch and I train horses at home for a job so basically it is driving me crazy to not be able to ride. So if anyone knows of any horses that need to be trained/ridden or if there is a barn that doesn't charged 5 Trillion Euros to ride for 45 minutes PLEASE let me know! I would greatly appreciate it! Or also if anyone would like to join company is more than welcome!

Best Regards,

MB

Hi,

I am living here in Munich for the next 7 months and have a strong passion for riding. I come from Oklahoma, USA where I live on a ranch and I train horses at home for a job so basically it is driving me crazy to not be able to ride. So if anyone knows of any horses that need to be trained/ridden or if there is a barn that doesn't charged 5 Trillion Euros to ride for 45 minutes PLEASE let me know! I would greatly appreciate it! Or also if anyone would like to join company is more than welcome!

Best Regards,

MB

Hi

I would love to join, if your still looking, but its been a while since i last went and by the sounds of things my riding won't be as good as your's though!! :) But if you find any where that isn't that expensive and/or don't mind someone whose only about an intermediate level tagging along let me know!!

Libs