Post your own photos

3,081 posts in this topic

My nomination for the Wii cover for Tempest. And it would be enough to get me to buy a Wii, or some other game system I know jack about to date.

We've had rain and above zero temps for the last few days. The ground isn't frozen any more. I'm not quite ready to start gardening yet...

... but he's already started <_<

(photo taken today)

post-18719-1236202081_thumb.jpg

Hey Mom, I got the flower bed ready for ya...

Opéra national de Paris

Are you allowed to take a camera into the opera house? :unsure:

post-8-1236523146_thumb.jpg

"There are some dogs which, when you meet them, remind you that, despite thousands of years of manmade evolution, every dog is still only two meals away from being a wolf. These dogs advance deliberately, purposefully, the wilderness made flesh, their teeth yellow, their breath astink, while in the distance their owners witter, "He's an old soppy really, just poke him if he's a nuisance," and in the green of their eyes the red campfires of the Pleistocene gleam and flicker . . .

This dog would make even a dog like that slink nonchalantly behind the sofa and pretend to be extremely preoccupied with its rubber bone.

It was already growling, and the growl was a low, rumbling snarl of spring-coiled menace, the sort of growl that starts in the back of one throat and ends up in someone else's."

--Good Omens, Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman