Kentucky Fried Chicken comes to Munich

414 posts in this topic

I can feel a major breakout of acne coming to Munich :lol:

Hope they sell the biscuits and the coleslaw like in the states and not Germanified. It is not Bojangles or Popeyes, but it will have to do.

You can check it out in Augsburg (heh I remember even doing KFC missions to Augsburg all the way from Rosenheim) they have at least one KFC there. Its the same as in New Zealand except its on plates rather then in cardboard boxes. Coleslaw is the same, hot and spicy and original chicken is the same,Potato and Gravy is the same. There are less different types of burger to choose from though, but more side dishes such as corn on the cob etc, that we dont have in NZ.

The ad advertised for Restaurant and Assistent managers plus Shift Managers.

Location - Muenchen.

Can't say I'm excited though. The smell of the greasy fat soming from the extractors always make me want to puke. Each to their own I guess.

Well, the website I listed above doesn't say where the new one will be, but I'd venture to guess that it'll be at Olympiazentrum and that the ad was for the new as yet unopened store.

It's about time! I am a southern boy and I miss my fried chicken. I personally would prefer popeyes but KFC is good too. I think the previous posters were talking about the American Fried Chicken located at Ubahn stop Westpark on the U6. It's not bad but nowhere near the quality of KFC.

Why surely? I think they do some pretty damn good fried chicken, regardless of the ownership or extent of the company.

Now if only Quizno's would come to Germany...

There are two KFC'c in Augsburg. One is in Haidhausen (west end) and the other is on what was the old Army base and has some other fast food outlet attached to it, but I forget which one. Twas not bad.

I am extatically excited about June/July now... Previously, I have had to wait until trips to our Boeblingen office for KFC. .

I hope they still have crispy strips on the .de menu.. mmmmmm

Never really got into KFC when I lived at home. I'm quite happy with the Bavarian chicken tbh. But I thought I'd do a public service announcement.