English-language driving lessons in Bremen

3 posts in this topic

Hi all.

Does anyone know of any driving schools in Bremen which offer lessons in English? Actually, I don't need full lessons, I just want to get comfortable driving manual transmission and I have no friends who can help me out :(

Grateful for any leads. Thanks.

Hi Houdini,

I am not sure if you are still looking for lessons, but I have some information that might be helpful. I took a few lessons with a guy in the Am Doben area. His office is very close to the Am Doben stop and his name is Peter. I'm sorry I don't have more information (full name, phone number, etc), but if you go to that stop you will be able to find his office (right hand side of the road when heading to the HBF). He was very helpful in explaining when / how to shift... everything was in English. I didn't take any theory classes asI already had a Drivers license.

I hope that is a little helpful. Good luck!

Adam

Thanks, Adam.

I wish I had known about that guy before. I ended up doing some hours with a guy in Brussels where I'm based (I was going to be in Bremen for a while when I posed the original question) and he was kind of lousy.