Hooray, I have a TT stalker

62 posts in this topic

I love joke accounts as much as the next guy, and glub knows I've had enough of them myself, some of which were truly tasteless (like my Pol Pot and Idi Amin characters on one board). The sad thing is that this guy is just not funny.

So there's the same old crap about Wikipedia even though there have been dozens of people who have already told him that I talk just as I write in person at drinks and dinners with no computer in sight.

What was really funny was his having his ass handed to him with a single sentence by a long-time user:

Ah, here we see the difference between the original and the (jealous?) fake - the fake can't write in English without cut and paste.

So be as lame as you want, be as jealous of me as you want, even try and insinuate that I'm a pædo with that Gary Glitter profile pic. But when you start trying to confuse people into thinking that I'm willing to buy things I don't want from them, you've gone too far. Fucking with me is fine; screwing up people's sale ads and trying to make it look like there's a legitimate offer? That's just being a dick.

woof.

If he has got your year of birth and location correct, it almost sounds as if he either knows your real identity or has been fed this information by people who do. Seems strange that your message board persona should spark such curiosity, let alone antipathy in another person.

I too have a Stalker who reads my every posts on here and makes up fake names and send me dodgy email's ect

Sad really as I just tend to ignore them

does this make me special too B)

Stalkers suck. But the ones who keep making up new user names and email accounts are just pathetic. :rolleyes:

But the ones who keep making up new user names and email accounts are just pathetic.

Dude I never emailed you!

Pssh. All these years, and this is your first stalker and spoof account? I had one a few years back, though I know who it was (a certain frequent poster and curry night attendee who has since gone AWOL after a flounce a couple years back).

Pssh. All these years, and this is your first stalker and spoof account? I had one a few years back, though I know who it was (a certain frequent poster and curry night attendee who has since gone AWOL after a flounce a couple years back).

Would that be a certain Herr Roots? He was such an attention whore. I can say this now that he is gone, right? ;)

Consider your-self lucky BD: I'm getting PMs from funf.

I got one of those. I treasure it, really I do.

I'm a little envious that you have multiple ones though.

I can say this now that he is gone, right?

I actually just had a look at his profile, and while he hasn't posted in two years he did log in sometime last month.

I actually just had a look at his profile, and while he hasn't posted in two year he did log in sometime last month.

Ahhhhh...too late now ;)

P.S: Are you stalking roots? ;)

So you are the one that stole that username . Hats off my friend. I tried to take it after thanksgiving 2005 but alas too slow...

Well I my friend was Urbanangelfan10000 but Pootle took that name away from me them. I cannot prove it but that look he gives me at the pub just cements that theory.

I got one of those. I treasure it, really I do.

I'm a little envious that you have multiple ones though.

I've only had one so far :lol:

It's not stalking if there's only one. That makes me feel much better.

(Although, funf, if you're reading, much as I'm teasing I wish you all the best at what must be a really difficult time for you.)