Berlin S-Bahn chaos set to continue

245 posts in this topic

If you pay for an all year ticket/subscription you will automatically get Dec free. I think also if you open a new account before Nov 10 you qualify for the free Dec ticket. As far as I can see you must have an Abo or yearly ticket.

Ja TOLL! But it is only for people who pay a subscribtion ticket, (Money taken out of bank by VBB), or have a year card.

What about all us with ordinary "Monatskarte"??? Or was their some secret deal whereby WE were supossed to have special trains laid on that other could not use, or something? Wrer we ALSO not incovienienced? :huh:

So basically, Monatskarte holders can go screw themselves as far as the S-Bahn is concerned.

Ja TOLL! But it is only for people who pay a subscribtion ticket, (Money taken out of bank by VBB), or have a year card.

What about all us with ordinary "Monatskarte"??? Or was their some secret deal whereby WE were supossed to have special trains laid on that other could not use, or something? Wrer we ALSO not incovienienced?

So basically, Monatskarte holders can go screw themselves as far as the S-Bahn is concerned.

Zu möglichen Entschädigungsleistungen für weitere Kundengruppen sind Deutsche Bahn und S-Bahn Berlin bereits mit dem Berliner Senat und den Fahrgastverbänden im Gespräch. Nähere Informationen dazu sollen bis Ende der kommenden Woche feststehen.

My comment still stands. They are STILL treating "other customers" as a lower form of life. OR they would have decided at the same time as they did with the "rest", what they were going to do.

It is easy. You show a Monatskarte for the time the S-Bahn was "down" then you get a percentage, (ie the S-Bahn percentage), of the price back. IN CASH!

There is no "negotiating" to do. They have already accepted responsibility by allowing "Abo" and "S/O customers money back.