Kindergarten and other childcare places available

30 posts in this topic

So... I am looking for a new KiTa for my kids, who are aged 3 and 2 (well a little younger than that); bilingual. And a baby who is also supposed to go to KiTa in the fall.

Location: Berlin-Weissensee preferably (zillibilliwilli, I guess I saw your add 1.5 months too late! sigh), but anywhere down Greifswalder str. would also work for me...

...Anybody have ideas or tips? Sorry for the curt tone of voice, I just realised we need to change KiTas an hour ago and to put it mildly, my head is still spinning.

Day care spaces for BILINGUAL children available

Day care center in Streustrasse (Weißensee) is currently looking for additional kids (preferable 4 year old girls). We are bilingual.  We eat organic food, there are music and sport lessons. The atmosphere is cozy.  Join us! Phone: 96 06 37 22; mail: info@zillibilliwilli.eu; www.zillibilliwilli.eu

The Phorms Kindergarten in Berlin-Mitte has a couple of spaces available. They are a private bilingual kindergarten, so you'll have to pay about a hundred Euros per month. Howevr, there are 18 kids in my daughters group with two teachers. 

Amazing school, if you can afford it.

We're going to have a child soon and I have started making a map.  Thought I might as well share.  

Living in Neukölln, that is my map's focus, but I've placed bilingual primary schools and other alternative schools around Berlin in it, because they seem much fewer and farther between.  If anyone wants me to add some schools or has a better map, feel free to get in touch.  

Here it is

We are new to Berlin - Zehlendorf and we are trying to find a Kita for our children aged 3 and 4. We have had no luck finding one with an open place. ODD (age 4) will be attending JFK Schule in late August, so we need a Kita place for her until school begins. Please post if you can recommend a place and/or know of a place that has some openings.  If you know of some other childcare solution for two working parents, we would greatly appreciate the advice (in or near Zehlendorf). Many thanks!

Hi,

We're seeking a Kita for our newly born daughter for early 2019. We just moved from Prenzlauer Berg to Alt-Kopenick and seeking something within that area. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!

Regarding finding a Kita, our approach was simply to use the Berliner Kita-Datenbank on the berlin.de website, and call all the Kitas and Tagesmutters within a kilometer of our address. With a Tagesmutter, they sometimes randomly have a place open up as the children are accepted into Kitas (they can only go to Tagesmutter until age 3).

Hi

Im looking for a Kita place for my three year old in Tegel, great if its a bilingual kita(English german) but not a do or die.

let me know if you know of anything,

Cheers