Roma refugees from Romania

631 posts in this topic

Try living for a while on Hartz IV of € 350 & rent and then come back and say that again.

I'm officially a student and hence not entitled to ALG2. I live on less, as do quite a lot of other people i know. For years. And not really badly - i'm actually currently in a zone where i'm saving up money. Had worse. And seen other people do worse.

I live at a street corner where on many days, there are Roma out on the street washing windshields while the drivers specifically ask them not to, they do anyways. Needless to say, they are usually young adult females without the children I see down the street at S Friedrichstraße.

From my own experience, three things concern me:

1st and most important) The children. Whether it's at Alex by the TV tower, these children of Roma are being exploited. The most horrific thing I've seen is actually during the cold Autumn days around S-Bhf Friendrichstraße; a 4-5 year old standing on the sidewalk begging for money wearing NO SHOES with 5°C. I called the police for the safety of the child and I don't think anything happened. I've seen them in the area again on subsequent occasions.

2nd) The women are being exploited, so far as I can tell. They work all day long begging and with my own eyes, I've seen them picked up in S Classes at the end of the day by men.

3rd) Pickpockets. A close friend of mine actually caught a Roma pickpocket in Prague.

This is speaking from my very own personal experience. I live in an area of Berlin which the Roma seem to love, there are a lot of commuters and a ton of tourists.

Oh don't bother about your experience, facts or experience as the TT leftist brigade don't like facts so will have you off to Nuremberg in no time. :)

I was driving past the ICC on Messedamm on my way home last week when a whole hoard of the little darlings ran into the thoroughfare to accost the cars stopping in the right lane. In doing so, they ran into my lane, not 5 feet in front of my car, which was still moving at a fairly quick pace as my lane was clear up to the intersection. I had to slam on the brakes and swerve into the next lane to avoid them. I honked at them and they flipped me off. It was precious and socially fulfilling all at the same time.

Aye. And you run one of them over, and watch Berlin decend into Athens/Paris like Riots.

One thing we have noticed is, when they have thse baby things hanging in a towel around their shoulder, WHY are the babys always asleep?

Think about the various ways you can "make" a baby sleep.

But will my boss let us take blood drug tests? Will he HEL.

Aye. And you run one of them over, and watch Berlin decend into Athens/Paris like Riots.

This is rubbish. The Roma are a very small minority here. They keep themselves out of that sort of activity. When they are here to make money you are always very aware of how far they can go. Rioting wouldn't be their style in Berlin.

It was NOT the origional groups from which the "victims" came, that caused 90% of the Paris and Athens riots.

It is those waiting in the wings to egg on ANY kind of trouble that are the problem.

Aye right. But they are not so clever that we do not catch ten to 15 of them a week for demanding money with menaces, fraud, theft, robbery, etc are they.

And I STILL want a drug test on those bastards they carry around the U-Bahn, demanding money.

Who catches Roma and what is done with them? The only thing I've seen is the Police telling people to move on be they Roama or German / Irish/ Scottish beggars.

The yellow babies are mostly on Brandy and milk thus the odd color.

Who catches Roma and what is done with them?

WE, the police catch them. Who the Hel do you think I meant? Window cleaners? Milkmen?

The yellow babies are mostly on Brandy and milk thus the odd color.

I KNOW. BUT "they"* will not let us blood test the bastards.

If we could prove that their arses would not TOUCH between Alex and the nearest prison.

* The "Multi-Kulti" scumbag bosses and Government.

Prison? For? Mißhandlung von Schutzbefohlenen? Have fun trying to prove that the action (giving the kid alcohol) was actually intended to harm (böswillige Pflichtverletzung) to satisfy StGB §225.

WE, the police catch them. Who the Hel do you think I meant? Window cleaners? Milkmen?

What do you do with them when you catch them ?

I KNOW. BUT "they"* will not let us blood test the bastards.

If we could prove that their arses would not TOUCH between Alex and the nearest prison.

* The "Multi-Kulti" scumbag bosses and Government.

Surely it is the police's job to detect whether children are being given alcohol in such a case and if so to come down on the perpetrators like a ton of bricks ? Are you saying that the political correctness brigade are preventing you from doing your job ?

Surely it is the police's job to detect whether children are being given alcohol in such a case and if so to come down on the perpetrators like a ton of bricks ? Are you saying that the political correctness brigade are preventing you from doing your job ?

As I understand it, blood testing counts as a medical procedure and medical procedures cannot be conducted on minors without parental consent unless you have a court order. That is the same in most European countries as far as I am aware.

Prison? For? Mißhandlung von Schutzbefohlenen? Have fun trying to prove that the action (giving the kid alcohol) was actually intended to harm (böswillige Pflichtverletzung) to satisfy StGB §225.

Try telling THAT one to the shopkeepers serving alcohol to underage.

Also, if the alcohol is of such a level that it makes the kid sleep for hours, then it IS harmfull. AND, as that was the VERY reason it was administered then...

I will still cause so much shit in the station every time I find one that the bvoss will eventualy agree to get a warrant.

Try telling THAT one to the shopkeepers serving alcohol to underage.

Read the JuSchG in that regard. It's only illegal for a commercial provider of alcohol (shopkeeper, barkeeper etc).

As opposed to what ? Quenching thirst ?

If you are feeding a minor alcohol, then the intent is clear. Clear enough that when they areccaught red handed we arrest them no problem.

So all you theories are now in the cellar. We DO arrest parents for giving alcohol to minors, and any one who supplies alcohol to ANY underage person, even be it only a DAY under age, is also guilty of an offence.

My contention is that we should be able to randomly test them for it.

When asked "Speak english?" down at Alexanderplatz yesterday, I said "ja. Ich bin Polizei" and it was amazing seeing, within a matter of seconds, about 6 or 7 Roma walk away from the scene and not ask a single person for cash on the way out (the garden just outside the Cathedral). The look of terror on their faces.

Try it next time, it's pretty funny.