Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dog groomers in Hannover

2 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a dog groomer in/around Hannover? I've been to a few places, but they seem to be always closed. It seems a few people also groom dogs in their home, but when I call, they don't speak english. She is a Westie, but starting to look like a pomeranian lol.

Thanks in advance!

Amanda

post-49720-1243152038_thumb.jpg

Hey, have you ever considered clipping your own dog? I took the plunge last year, investing 37 euros in some cheap dog clippers. Took a little longer the first time, but I quickly got the hang of it. Will end up saving you hundreds of euros over the next few years, even if you buy a more expensive, better quality clipper. Mine pretty much paid for itself the first time, since the dog salon would charge me around 45 euros per visit (but that includes shampoo etc.)

Here's the post where I wrote about my first time with the cheap clippers, with before and after photos of my dog Joey.

Not everyone is able to clip their own dogs, so this is just a suggestion. I was quite leery at first, but now I'm very comfortable and have gotten better at it. Just takes a bit of time and practice. :)