Jobs at Frankfurt Airport

16 posts in this topic

Can anyone give an idea what sort of salary Pricing employees receive in Frankfurt?

Based on having more than 1 year of experience.

Ballpark figures would be good, but is asking for EUR45,000 - 50,000 in the right range, or too low/high?

Thanks

Doing what at the airport?

How many years experience exactly? Saying more than one won't wash on a German CV!

Also what is your background and qualifications?

If you give us some more information maybe some people could help a bit more.

Everbody earns 42,732 euros. Air Traffic Controllers, Baggage handlers, Check-in staff, cleaners, airport management and the people who driive those buggy things ... all of them!

Pricing employee - what do you price, flight tickets are priced by the airlines not airports if I am not mistaken.

Ok so I'm trying not to give too much away!!! You never know who reads these things, eh eh ;)

Working for an airline, and will be working in offices close to the airport.

Have several years experience in the airline industry, with over 1 year in pricing. Close to 2 years by the time the job starts end of this year.

The airport is run by fraport.de. Jobs, praktikums etc are on their web-site and unsurprisingly their business runs in German. There might be some ops for EL speakers via airlines (although even there anyone with German is probably ahead in the queue other things being equal and certainly the Brits I know there speak German) through to the basic agency stuff (manual work like shifting stuff round).

G'day.. I'm wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to apply for a part time job at Frankfurt airport (3-4 times a week, preferably weekends)? I can speak German though I'd prefer the English surroundings. I'm looking for any type of job really, handling languages, driving those golf mini thingy or perhaps on the counter for British airlines? Appreciate the answers thanks.

mankey

hahah, I'm probably already late for the application on that eh

There is a website that will estimate your pay-level. It works for every industry, not just airport employess, but perhaps give it a try to figure out what the average salary should be.

www.gehaltsvergleich.com

Google is also helpful, just try "Was verdient ein..." and then whatever it is that you do.

Good luck!

A quite specific request to any TTers working at the airport:

If anybody knows about interesting openings with Fraport, Airlines or Handling Agents for someone with five years experience in all aspects of passenger handling (actually a former manager of a passenger handling department) and a background in tourism and business administration - could you be so nice and drop me a line?

Thing is, my wife would like to get back into working at the airport, which she enjoyed much more than her current job, but it's kind of difficult to find the interesting positions, if you have been out of the loop for two years. Another problem is, that she doesn't have training in Amadeus, which often comes up as a requirement in job descriptions.

Sorry for capturing this thread, but I thought it might be worth a try. If you have anything for me, just send me a message. Thanks a lot! :)

Hi Everybody. I am working for Hyderabad International Airport since 5 & 1/2 years in Airside Operations. Can somebody help me in searching a job in Frankfurt Airport.

The airport is run by fraport.de. Jobs, praktikums etc are on their web-site...

There you go!

Online marketing managers

Anybody have any idea aprox. How much salary with 3 to 4 years experience and have masters degree in computer science

11 minutes ago, mujeeb748 said:

Online marketing managers

Anybody have any idea aprox. How much salary with 3 to 4 years experience and have masters degree in computer science

At Frankfurt Airport?!