Room for rent on second floor in Hadernstern

24 posts in this topic

Am Renting a Room with effect from August to October 2009. The room is found is a Shared Student Apartment, the bathroom and Kitchen are shared with One French Male Student.

The Room is 20m on the Second Floor, with Cable Internet (DSL). Its located 5 Minutes walk from U-Bahn station Hadern Stern (U6) and 3 Minutes walk from Endstation of Tram 18 Gondrellplatz.

Preffered Applicant should be Male. Large Kitchen space with a Fridge, Cooker, Microwave. The Room has a Bed, Mattress ( Provide your own bed sheets). It has a Book Shelf, Wadrobe, Heating, Reading Table and Chair. It has a Laminated Floor. Washing Machine is located on another Block.

The House is located 5 Minutes walk from Three Supermarkets, Video Library, Restaurants, Pharmacy, and a weekily Open Market every Saturday.

Rent : 300 EUROS per Month with Internet Inclusive.

3 Months Rent to be paid once at beginning of Contract, No: Caution Fee, No other Costs. PETS not allowed

House on: First Come First Serve Basis

Contact me on: mabikkes@yahoo.com. Arrangements to see the house can be made.

But you do live on the second floor? Can you hear things late at night?

Which things are you talking about? Which Block do you stay on? Probably you are talking to a wrong person.

I don't know which things that happen at night in other rooms. mabikkes@yahoo.com

Oh just some kind of trouble, some kind of fight.

You live upstairs from me. Yes, I think I've seen you before.

Punchbear

If I get you right, I heard one time guys fight last December. I cant tell what happened to them but they had a big party. I havent heard of any other incident like that.

Which Haus Nummer are you on?. Its surprising I don't know you much as You say you know me. I see many people, thats the reason why I cant exactly tell who you are.

Just incase you have any free time, send me a mail, we could link up for coffee. I like making friends from different places

Big Hug

About a friend, I've her picture, could you take a look? I appreciate you're busy,and time is not your own. Maybe it would be better, if I telephoned.

She used to room on the second floor, but she left no forwarding address.

wherever I lay my hat, that's my home.