Experiences with dating German women

335 posts in this topic

oh dear

i will stay out of it because firstly, your assessment of the situation is wrong

the person was called racist because her post was interpreted as ironic when she listed qualities that alot of people would not attribute to the steretypical black man.

i shall sigh again. from what i see. she didnt say anything about wang size

there is a black social commentator who wrote about the pressures of living up to that sterotype

and women's reaction to him when they discover whomp whomp

its not that big, and infact :gasp: average

it was in an essence magazine years ago. it was entertaining

anyway german chicks. yah/nah?

oh dear

i will stay out of it

That's funny... after all, you were the one who threw down the gauntlet:

too big a discussion for Toytown methinks. (...) cant imagine a "serious" discussion on an internet forum, especially not this one LOL

gaunlet? yeah that's me. total thunderdome style. woo hoo

did you read my post of just the first line??

i will stay out of it because his assessment of the situation is wrong or at least different than mine.

lavender rain was not called racist because she implied black men have larger penises. LOL

so i dont know what the hell he is on about

*scratches head* Let me think, could it be?

1. Their profound intellectual capacities?

2. Their strong sense of family values?

3. Their cultural awareness and interest in the fine arts?

Did I nail it?

Wow: that's just about the most offensive thing i've read on TT so far.. Your justification for it is pretty pathetic as well.

After starting out positively, another Life in Berlin thread turns into a load of bollocks with fuck all to do about life anywhere. I'm brand new to dating german women so if anyone has any real input (not stuff about black men's cocks etc.) about the subject I would like to read more. So far my experience has been positive and not all that dissimilar to what I'm used to, but very early days so I don't feel all that qualified to give an opinion that carries any weight. Berlin specific would be even better given Germany is quite diverse in itself.

To be honest, Americans have a weird view of racism. It's such a sensitive topic that people just hear keywords and react, whether its racist or not.

Ha ha. You should have heard the earful I got from an American woman when I mentioned "riding black" (riding without a ticket) on the tram, when the locals--black, white, Moroccan, Turkish, or what have you--all used the term "zwarte rijden" without a second thought. One of my most memorable travel memories.

IMHO Americans love to define different races and talk about races all the time.

"Mixed race relationship" would be a no-no in German "Rassische Mischehe",

Rasse (race) is a word you avoid in German. Though people are less

sensitive about wether you call people "black", "couloured" or "african".

But you never say "Er ist von einer anderern Rasse".

IMHO the wording doesn't matter unless you have really racist intentions.

What Americans find offending doesn't affect Germans and vice versa.

You should be able to pull jokes about different people without the PC

police going wild.

After starting out positively, another Life in Berlin thread turns into a load of bollocks with fuck all to do about life anywhere. I'm brand new to dating german women so if anyone has any real input (not stuff about black men's cocks etc.) about the subject I would like to read more. So far my experience has been positive and not all that dissimilar to what I'm used to, but very early days so I don't feel all that qualified to give an opinion that carries any weight. Berlin specific would be even better given Germany is quite diverse in itself.

YES. That's why the black cock forum got started in Miscellaneous, but I guess people are two too lazy clicks away from that.

German girls in Berlin are tough in my experience. I've also heard too often when working at a one night stand: "but a blowjob is too intimate a thing for me to do", meanwhile demanding to be fucked. I've heard this more often than not in Berlin.

That's when I miss back home, where girls seem thrilled to do it. Or they say blowjobs are fine but I don't wanna have sex. That's too far. (Probably because of the puritanical roots of North American culture.)

Girls down south are more up for drinking, laughing, meeting new people, and fucking around whilst hammered. The girls up north are just colder all around and I'm not a big fan of that.

I had a German girlfriend for 4 years; the relationship was never sizzling with passion,

too right.. I do remember a lot of discussions about. Where things went wrong and where "I"should change (yeah right.. not going to happen) when i say things I mean venial petty things like the dirty spoon for 3 days. etc... She had to go.

"murphaph" the forum people here are so left wing. its off the scale... it is not even funny. But you won't meet any of them at TT drinks so say what you want.

@horseshoe bjs can be considered more intimate, since a condom can be used for sex but not for a bj. Although it is less intimate because the woman feels less while giving them. Good for the Germans--get your pleasure too, rather than just giving the guy his.

oh i know the reasons, but doesn't mean i like it that way!

@lolo

if people here are too left wing i don't ever want to meet another person again. it would break my heart to meet even more ignorant conservatives that are really just concerned about themselves and their social clubs rather than people who are truly suffering, mostly due to no fault of their own (such as being conceived and thus born).

not to say TTers are ignorant conservatives at all, but incidentally a few come to mind...

LOL that's right, if you are an intellectual middle of the road thinker you get flack from both left and right of you.

There's a lot of dogma about. Recently I was talking to my brother and said I didn't think it was such a great idea to cover absolutely the entire of the UK with wind farms - they're not so efficient and they are after all industrial power generation - sure they look cool and sc-fi like (like Tripods or H.G. Wells style Martians if you squint) but the we should maybe protect the countryside a bit more. Someone was earwigging in to the conversation and started screaming on about how we needed to save the countryside through windfarms. I pointed out the heavy cost in bats and birds as being not conservation and green friendly but by then I was labelled a reactionary. It kind of reminded me of one of the newscasts from the the Vietnam War when the officer said to the camera - "Uhh, well you know we had to burn the village to save it".

By the way - I find German women plenty sexy and pretty hot in bed - pretty wild in my experience. I like hair so I'm happy about that too. Boobs seem smaller here in general than in the UK. As for attitude well after a while you need to put your foot down - remember Winston Churchill on Germans - at your throat or at your feet - so keep your nerve and be assertive back - like facing down a dangerous dog - e.g. Yes darling of course, whatever you say. Sit, sit!!

so horseshoe, do you return the favor during a one night stand? If not...why is the girl wasting her time with you? Good again for the German women for getting something out of it, too.

if everything is "in Ordnung" down there, meaning a nice trim and a nice taste, then sure.

don't you know that all men who have any wisdom whatsoever have done the finger smell test before putting their head anywhere close to that potential disaster?

furthermore, the girl i want would never be a girl who thinks sucking cock is wasting time. i hold people to a high standard, what can you say? ^_^

In my experience, german girls think saying yes is enough to turn a man on. i just think... BORING.

You're preaching to the choir, horseshoe. I can't think of my b.f. ten seconds without thinking where I want my mouth...but I said "waste of time" because I think that if a woman is horny enough to want to give a bj, she ought to get some personal satisfaction as well.