Experiences with dating German women

335 posts in this topic

What's this non-feminine German female thing? They wear trousers too often? Skip the Victoria's Secret underwear selection, oder?

Just misre-quoting the above with relevant changes befitting this string:

Why do you care if they do or don't? Just because you don't personally find black men German women attractive? You make generalizations about them in a way that make you sound racist sexist or in the very least unlikeable. Not every black person German woman fits the television Toytown German stereotype you are perpetuating.

What's this non-feminine German female thing? They wear trousers too often? Skip the Victoria's Secret underwear selection, oder?

oder? what? having hair on their teeth?

Have seen them all and would not generalize. I have been married for 50 years and not to a kraut either. My mother was a German woman and was the kindest women you could wish for an she did not shave her hair but I still miss her. I have met many women of many nationalities of different races and they all seemed to be nice. So what is the problem? Don't put your expectations

to high on a pedestal and give more than you hope to receive and all will fall into place.

Well, I would of course agree with you gaberlunzi, but I'm curious as to why some people here don't find these German women attractive. Not to jump on their answers, but to find out their perceptions.

I know mostly Gothy German women, so they wear dresses and makeup and have plenty of soft, feminine cleavage on display.

However, I am curious about the culture overall, not really being a Goth myself, other than really enjoying their music. I loved the Anne Rice vampire novels for a time, but am not obsessed with all things Goth.

WTF? How do you know if I'm personally attracted to black men or not? What usually happens when you make assumptions about people you don't know is you end up making an ass out of yourself.

Those attributes I described above are not television stereotypes. Those are attributes all three of my brothers possess as very strong, highly educated, and successful black men who have a strong sense of family values.

Your generalization assumption that this is a television stereotype makes you look like the one who is racist, unlikable,and not living in the real world.

Now go put this in your fuckin' pipe and smoke it!

Your original post was not written in a way the communicated this at all. In fact, it sounded inflammatory and racist. It sounded baiting, sarcastic, and conveyed the complete opposite of what you are now saying is the truth. I was not the only one who read it that way. The reason *I* reacted to it the way I did, is because my son is black. Our blended family, far from racist, is all too familiar with racist attitudes and sterotypes about black men and interracial relationships.

I almost want to apologize for misinterpreting your writing, but since you can't manage to correct someone (who was standing up against something you must be familiar with) with any grace whatsoever nor express how you feel without using foul language, I'd rather tell you that what might have been a well-written and respected rebuttal was lost in your swearing. Perhaps you were not lucky enough to receive the same education as your brothers or you might have realized that before trying to correct me.

Now I am going to figure out how to block your posts so I never have to (mis)read them again.

As a matter of interest, Funf and the rest of the knowledgeable posters here:

How many of the 42 million German women do you actually know?

im dating one at the moment and shes crazy as hell i dont no whats going on in her head but shes nice girl just mad

You make my point, O_i. Wow. Maybe you shouldn't read my posts, as my communication style seems to have you flummoxed.

So, for the people who find German women to lack femininity, I'd like to hear what makes them have those perceptions. And, of course, I wouldn't expect them to have met all 42 million, made scientific calculations, and have come to an unbiased, rational conclusion. Fact, we have perceptions based on generalizations. I'd like to hear the general reasons people have come to their pronouncement on the lack of femininity of German women.

Your original post was not written in a way the communicated this at all. In fact, it sounded inflammatory and racist. It sounded baiting, sarcastic, and conveyed the complete opposite of what you are now saying is the truth. I was not the only one who read it that way. The reason *I* reacted to it the way I did, is because my son is black. Our blended family, far from racist, is all too familiar with racist attitudes and sterotypes about black men and interracial relationships.

I almost want to apologize for misinterpreting your writing, but since you can't manage to correct someone (who was standing up against something you must be familiar with) with any grace whatsoever nor express how you feel without using foul language, I'd rather tell you that what might have been a well-written and respected rebuttal was lost in your swearing. Perhaps you were not lucky enough to receive the same education as your brothers or you might have realized that before trying to correct me.

Now I am going to figure out how to block your posts so I never have to (mis)read them again.

It was actually the way you perceived my post, not the way it was written. Certainly, it was not intended in any way to be inflammatory, insensitive, baiting, or anything else other than the truth.

I highly doubt if you are familiar with racist attitudes when you state the attributes I described I was perpetuating a television stereotypes about black men.

Either you are living in a world where you don't have any contact with successful black men or you're in denial they actually exist.

But never the less, that's what most people who are caught being racist say "Oh, my friends are black, but in your case you mention your son. Then you try to further justify what you wrote by trying to involve others and not fully accepting the responsibility of the negativity of what you wrote.

If a few swear words annoy you, than maybe you are just too sensitive to be on TT or perhaps you should simply refrain from calling someone racist when you don't have any information about them other than a few words that are written on a forum.

Regarding my level education, again you are making an assumption out of yourself.

You make my point, O_i. Wow. Maybe you shouldn't read my posts, as my communication style seems to have you flummoxed.

You post as were you an expert on the subject. I am just curious to know where you glean your "knowledge" from.

This is another way of looking at this question.

How many of the 42 million German women do you HAVE to know to actually know about them? :D

Carry on.

No LR your original post conveyed that German women liked black men because they supposedly have big dicks no matter what way you want to dress it up... and KV did us all a favour in pulling us up upon your own innate racism...

and what about the other way round... Women, what are your experiences of dating German men?

I have had a little bit of experience with German guys, but both very different.. what are your experiences???

The German men(only 2) I've dated were very funny, sweet, but and very clingy. The clingyness can be a good thing or bad thing depending on what you like. But I'm not lumping all German men together, just sharing what I found both men had in common.

It is funny to note the original post about dating German women, conveniently turned into everything other than dating German women...

I'm English and align with the national stereotype of enjoying dry humour and sometimes valuing diplomacy over honesty. Both these things have caused me some trouble in my relationship with German women.

However.. I continue to find German women very attractive and plan to date more. To me their femininity is just about right. I think if you live in a foreign country but just seek out what you know from home, then you're missing out.

It was actually the way you perceived my post, not the way it was written. Certainly, it was not intended in any way to be inflammatory, insensitive, baiting, or anything else other than the truth.

lavender in the context of this thread and not knowing anything about you i cant totally see how someone could think you were being ironic and racist.

i infact scatched my head and thought "what the hell is this trick tryna say".

i can easily see that post coming from a racist clown, trying to be funny implying black men do not have any of these characteristics.

context is important, just sayin

cheers

No LR your original post conveyed that German women liked black men because they supposedly have big dicks no matter what way you want to dress it up... and KV did us all a favour in pulling us up upon your own innate racism...

I think Jerry Seinfeld put it best: If you like the race, then how is that racist?

To be honest, Americans have a weird view of racism. It's such a sensitive topic that people just hear keywords and react, whether its racist or not.

If you like the race, then how is that racist?

too big a discussion for Toytown methinks.

it never ends well, even when talking face to face with people who have a genuine interest in the answer/answers/musings/theories

cant imagine a "serious" discussion on an internet forum, especially not this one LOL