Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

English-speaking jobs in Bremen

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone this is my first post here...i am new to all this but i am so glad i have found this website... i am british and just arrived in bremen last week i urgently need work and a place to live ...but problem is that i dont speak german i am planning to start with hochschule bremen to learn asap but if there is any better suggetions to learn the langauge please let me know...

i really dont know how to start and where to look i have been to so many shops and cafes in town centre and there are jobs but language is the key...so if anyone can help me find a job only with english for now i would be so grateful i have job experience and i am a graduate...

Please need help i will be so grateful...

cheers everyone

Hi ixia,

Are you still looking for a job in Bremen?

Could you possibly teach English?

Then please call 0160-970 80 868 or 0171-56 59 103

Would be nice to hear from you soon...

davide123,

If you are still looking for someone who can teach english, I have recently moved here from Australia. I have not completely picked up Germany yet, but I have experience in learning other languages (Indonesian, French, Arabic), and I am looking for work.

I can be emailed at kristianhollins@gmail.com or via mobile phone on 01578 4331325.

Regards,

Kristian.

hi,im asian girl 28 yrs old,just 3 months old here in germany.can speak lil bit german,and continuing my deutschkurs now...im willing to work in reataurants and hotels as waitress or F&B attendant, also as office clerk,i can teach or give tutorials on english as well. i just have some part time job in hotel and local ships in philippines.im willing to do full time or part time job,thats require english language.im willing also to work on on line selling for part time job...if somebody out there knows where or how can i apply,your reply is really appreaciated...thaks!..heres my email add lorivie_gwyneth101@yahoo.com