Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sunday Badminton @ Park Nymphenburg

278 posts in this topic

Would like to come and check it out...I enjoy just hitting the birdie/shuttlecock/whatsit once in a while...just for fun...but I am not sure I could play against real players :) Oh and Tom too :) Is it okay to spectate and learn the rules and stuff?

There are real players coming? Don't worry blimey, I'm what they call in the profession, "crap"

I'll see your 'crap' and raise you an 'I'm not at all coordinated' :P

But hey...can't hurt to give it a go...something nice and active for the winter months :)

So who have we got so far?

Topsy

Pieman

Blimeygirl

InflatableWoman (u reckon u'll be well enough mate?)

Looks like i've been paid, so i'd like to come, but is there any space left?

@ Chewy - Well, there are five of us already - but you can come and then we will be six... that's fine by me. Peeps will just have to sit out for a bit. Maybe IW will still be ill on Sunday anyway (hope not, though).

BTW Chewy I guess you forgot that you had actually signed up for badminton last night?

Looks like the chances of me playing has gone as you have the right quota of people playing. Have fun :(

Well, even if IW is still ill we'll have 6 people with Ravski. 1 doubles, 1 singles

I won't be able to get on the internet until monday now so I'll see u guys and gals at 4pm on sunday

@Pieman, it sounds like too much hastle. I will PM my number to Topsy my number if there is a change of plan :)

Cannot remember, I think I gave you my new number from Jan 9th onwards. I will PM anyhow :)

Hi @Topsy,

I thought you played on Thursdays only. Is it a regular schedule on Sundays? I will probably make it next sunday, if there is one.

I am yet to sign for this week Thursday's game!