Franky Stainz seeks posse

54 posts in this topic

I've never paid for it. A posse, I mean.

You'd pay for it if you were really desperate, I'm sure.

But my business plan was really more for special occasions, and less for people who need steady, regular posse.

By the way, I had regular quality posse in Munich, and if anyone from my Munich posse is reading this, you are awesome, and I really, really miss you. I always appreciated the posse I had while I was there, but I appreciate it even more Stateside. As Franky says, posse-procuring is an art form, and you just can't replicate quality posse whenever and wherever.

Holy shit, that posse has chicks AND a dog. That's impressive.

I mean if we're totally, totally just opening this up to the realms of fiction and such then I would not only add a dog, some ladies, but also a velociraptor and a cyborg.

You're telling me The Magnificent Seven isn't fiction?

If this is supposed to be a veiled attempt at picking up chicks, let me tell you it's working.

I doubt there's a female on this forum who isn't curious about meeting you. :P

I'm confused.

What part of life is NOT a veiled attempt at picking up chicks?

Did I miss a class hand-out or something?

ER: Its the sturdy shoes. One presumes that they will also be stylish. But a whole posse in both stylish and sturdy shoes? Thats a tall order, unless they are all clad in boots, in which case one presumes, despites secret hopes to the contrary, that said posse will also not be attired in shorts.

(...) clad in boots, in which case one presumes, despites secret hopes to the contrary, that said posse will also not be attired in shorts.

Unless they happen to be these two, of course.

I doubt there's a female on this forum who isn't curious about meeting you.

I'm definitely not, too gimmicky for me and reminds me of clique forming from high school.

But I do have to admit his first post was quite amusing.

please let us know when this posse comes together. would love to see pictures, too.

great post! :lol: