Franky Stainz seeks posse

54 posts in this topic

The rest of me is ALL heot.

Fixed it for you. ;)

Now, here's the sum total: One gang could run this city! One gang. Nothing would move without us allowing it to happen. We could tax the crime syndicates, the police, because WE got the streets, suckers! Can you dig it?

post-21593-1240222691_thumb.jpg

@ericsson

Holy shit, that posse has chicks AND a dog. That's impressive.

Yeah and these guys had a VAN.

post-944-1240232016.jpg

I've never seen a posse on *rollerskates*, well once when the gang on Happy Days caught up with the ladies on Laverne and Shirley but that was before the Fonz jumped the shark.

Anyhoo, good luck assembling your rolleskating posse. It sounds totally manly.

post-944-1240232580.jpg

This is funny. When I was living in Munich, where the need for a posse is so much more acute than in, say, Minneapolis or Fort Collins, I idly considered starting an international business called Rent-A-Posse.

You, traveling minor celebrity, wealthy boring person, or Johnny No Mates, would contact me, and specify your needs regarding size of posse, average age, gender make-up, gay/straight preference, and type of occasion (film opening, fashion show, charity function, nightclub outing, ex-girlfriend's wedding), and I would swing into action to assemble your customized posse. My RAP personnel would be models, unemployed actors, and other fascinating (but not TOO fascinating) and attractive people in the world's social hot spots. Bigger male RAP members could double as bodyguards (or just look like bodyguards, to enhance your cachet.) Said posse could meet you at the airport, your hotel, or wherever, and would be specially trained to appear to hang all over you without eclipsing you from the paparazzi.

I think it would have been big.

BTW, this man would be a first round draft pick in any grade-A posse. I don't really even need to say that, do I?

post-46205-1240233952_thumb.jpg

Yes; however, any man who can carry off a gap in his 'stache to match the gap in his teeth usually has his own posse. Probably with a waiting list three hookers on stilletos long. Respect.

There was a guy on here the other day who had 7 shades kicked out of him in Prague...was sayin that the Ultimate Warrior was a role model for Americans... also said he was 110kgs at 7% bf ... that Czech republic was rubbish , that kind of thing ...I think I'd nominate him for this.

Question for Frankie ... do you wear shorts in Winter?

Johnny English lives out West, he might be able to russle up a coupla bodies.

Right I'm posse'd up and ready to go. Bloke on the right is gonna check out the gay tents, and the one on the left is gonna finish off any half-eaten chickens whilst he looks.

post-4788-1240234899.jpg

This thread is hilarious. Here is the rival TT possée.

post-33917-1240238751.jpg

Here is the rival TT possée.

I now know which possé I am joining! B)