Berliner Unterwelten Tour

41 posts in this topic

ah cool, i see this is getting popular. Well I havn't heard back from them yet, but its looking like its actually gonna happen from the amount who seem keen. So ill call on monday n should know then if the time works n everything. From everyone thats posted so far thats about 15 people (assuming everyone confirms), so theres still room for 10 or so..

So yeah, looking foward to it.

ok so i got an email back from one. they offered me a tour for 9am on the 10th. A little earlier than the plan but still do-able? Im Im a bit hesitant about signing my name to €320 thought, so I want to be sure everyone shows up that says they will, Im pretty new to this forum and just dont want to be out heaps of money because people i dont know dont show up...

But im sure it be all good really..

So, do it a different way - request that all those that want to go and confirm, paypal or bank transfer you the fundage. Then, you aren't out the money for booking - since it sounds like you have to book in advance.

I´m interessted.

I agree that it would be reasonable for you to ask for everyone to do a bank transfer before hand if the money must be given before the tour. That would also give you a much better idea about the number of participants.

If you're doing it by bank xfer, can you provide an IBAN and BIC cos it's easier for me to transfer that way. Cheers.

I will have to pull out. I read on the website that I would need my own boots (I wear extra small shoe size) to wade through 40cm of water, and I don't have or plan to buy a pair. Apologies.

Jade

Hey, would be up for this if it was not the weekend of the 9/10 but later would be ok.It sounds really interesting and something me and my OH would really enjoy.I have no problems with paying up front just let me know if it is other than the 9/10.

Ann

I will have to pull out. I read on the website that I would need my own boots (I wear extra small shoe size) to wade through 40cm of water, and I don't have or plan to buy a pair. Apologies.

Jade

You're pretty small, Jade. I'll carry you! ;-)

Hi guys,

Apologies for taking so long to respond.

Well yeah I think the bank transfer option is the best way to do it, And would it be better to make it for the weekend of the 17th? It would be for me, as I've got a friend arriving from New Zealand. And I can also try and get a time at a more midday hour. I'll send out PMs to people to confirm them and with the bank details etc in the next couple of dasy. If its better for some people we could arrange a time to meet up if thats easier than doing the bank thing..

Callie and myself are interested.

Could you post up a list of who has confirmed please, so that we know where we are and how the cost will divide?

Ta!

Could you post up a list of who has confirmed please, so that we know where we are and how the cost will divide?

Good idea, so far we have:

alans

matt potter

murphaph

paulbb

mutley

jnberlin(with partner?)

fine art david

delirious berlin

desaparecidave

englishteacher

red19(with partner)

mps

serenissma

callie

seb in berlin

plus my partner and i

thats 18 people keen that posted here.

phoenix-rose

em8chel

jade2

oldtimer

gookey138

jnberlin's partner

Are interested but not confirmed at the moment.

€320/18 = €17.77

The course can take up to 25, so still room for more.

could get as low as €12.80

I got an email from them today saying that they cant do it the weekend after, so i think its better to just keep it may 10th at 9am.

Bah! as much as I want to do this, there's no way. One of my colleagues supposed to work this weekend called in sick. I'm up to work - unless I can find someone else to take it...

You're pretty small, Jade. I'll carry you! ;-)

Small does not necessarily equal light ;)

Thanks for the advertorial, Bob. Unfortunately, it has not been effective.

Jade

Ok, sorry guys, but looks like it aint gonna happen this weekend, so im thinking put it off for two weeks and do it on the 23\24th of may. Is that still good for everyone? We still need a few more people too i think, But when monday comes I'll call the Unterwelten people and try and get a firm date and time and then we can sick to that..